Chevy is this a joke? Z/28 starting @ $75k

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
how do you spell gangster again?. I'll add consistency to the list of skills you need to practice. You can't take issue with 'fanboi' and turn around and use 'gangsta'. Do I need to point out your first post for you to follow or do you 'got this'? Can I follow that up with 'you internet gangsta you' or do I have to spell gangsta properly to avoid the malicious :rollseyes and the subsequent tirade about anything but the issue at hand.

Lets concentrate on relevancy, again. What about the following do you have a problem with: (regurgitated and boiled down for your reading comprehension)

1. there are fanboys who are 'hating' on a particular car
2. there are 'bandwagoniers' jumping on the bandwagon
3. I didn't call out any one particular person (it's cute you took exception to it though)
4. how exactly does any of that affect my credibility? Kinda hard to claim you don't take me credibly when you're responding all over the place. You know what does affect credibility though? Being consistent and following the rules and standards you set for yourself and others... like calling out the credibility of someone who typed "fanboi", and then turning around and typing... well you know, or do you? Should I literally spell it out?

What about THOSE things was wrong with the first post, which you seem to STILL have an exception with? Or are you salivating at the chance to type a few one liners and prove you're more 'internet gangsta' (your term, not mine) than me, thus avoiding the original issue? I tell you what, type your one liners, quit drooling, and when you're done tell me there are no fanboys in this post, no one jumped on any bandwagons in this post, and name one person in particular i called out. If you can't do that I contend you took exception because you are a fanboy or you did jump on the bandwagon.
I nominate this as the best smackdown post outside of smackdown.

images

:lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread