Chevy commercials

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
IMO the commercials suck because they tend to use millennials rather than more knowledgeable people who know the difference between vehicles.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
There commercials are gay as aids. I lol'ed last night they had the new Equinox commercial on and at the end compared it to the Escape. GTFO Chevy the Equinox competitor should be the Edge dumbasses. Then the millennial it's not my car but I'll take it if it's free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
What do you expect from chevy. They may have had 3 original ideas ever and all they've ever done is try and make Ford look bad. BTW, I saw a chevy cruz hatchback yesterday and it's one of the ugliest and lousiest attempts at the hatchback market ever.

DJAMiller

Established Member
Quite honestly there's nothing Chevy makes that I like. I've always thought the Camaro was ugly as sin (and still is) and I like the C6 Corvette's far better than the current gen (I'm probably a minority there). As far as trucks go, don't even get me started. I have about as much interest in owning a Chevy truck as I do putting my balls in a blender.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Quite honestly there's nothing Chevy makes that I like. I've always thought the Camaro was ugly as sin (and still is) and I like the C6 Corvette's far better than the current gen (I'm probably a minority there). As far as trucks go, don't even get me started. I have about as much interest in owning a Chevy truck as I do putting my balls in a blender.

The C7 beats the C6 in almost every way except for maybe looks and drag coef., but looks are subjective anyway you either like the angles and edges or do not. But the interiors are leaps and bounds better over the C6 including the 2010 and newr C6's.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Can't stand those "real people" ads. Hopefully they move on to something different soon. Especially the truck ads. Guys want to see trucks doing manly truck things, not sitting on a spinning display under bright lights.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
The C7 beats the C6 in almost every way except for maybe looks and drag coef., but looks are subjective anyway you either like the angles and edges or do not. But the interiors are leaps and bounds better over the C6 including the 2010 and newr C6's.
Says biased C7 owner.

jk, I've definitely warmed up to the C7Z and GS. Soon to come ZR1 too. The interior is light years better too. Just like the Gen IV viper to gen V.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
They aren't targeting us though. They target the uneducated public. The ones who see all the "awards" in the commercial and think Chevy must be amaze-balls.

I love the "awards" the cars get. The Cruze won the award for best compact car with a 5 letter name where IS is replaced with a Z. Malibu won the award for best vehicle sold at a Chevy dealer named after a beach city in LA County. The Silverado won the award for best pickup with a bowtie badge.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I love the "awards" the cars get. The Cruze won the award for best compact car with a 5 letter name where IS is replaced with a Z. Malibu won the award for best vehicle sold at a Chevy dealer named after a beach city in LA County. The Silverado won the award for best pickup with a bowtie badge.

I think Chevy has Glorious Leader Kim Jong Un writing these commercials/accolades/awards..

Users who are viewing this thread