Chevy commercials

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Am I the only one that is sick and tired or seeing all their stupid commercials? To me I feel like they're trying way too hard to make Ford look bad or whatever and most of the commercials are just not logical?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Am I the only one that is sick and tired or seeing all their stupid commercials? To me I feel like they're trying way too hard to make Ford look bad or whatever and most of the commercials are just not logical?

Well, when your competitor is the best selling brand in the united states, you gotta try to undermine them somehow. Pretty much all of Ford's products are well received by the public and the media. There isn't much negative to say about them.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I hate the commercials but the guy in the vid above is hilarious. Also - I think the bed of the chebby is going to be steel? Still - ugly as F though.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
The commercials are just lame and the one with the hipsters was just terrible. Wyatt Derp and Cawk Holiday!!

This guy kills me with his parodies of the chevy commercials.

That guy is great!! I saw his video's here first and always awaiting updates from him LOL!!

@DHG1078 I understand that and completely agree, I'm just tired of seeing them on just about every channel. I also feel like they advertise so much more than Ford but as you said they are just trying to keep up with the greatest.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Unless cafe requirements change I don't think they have a choice. I don't see them having a steel bed floor and aluminum sides

I agree. They are going to need to shed every pound they can. The Trump admin is throwing a big curve ball though, so we will see how much they want to gamble.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Unless cafe requirements change I don't think they have a choice. I don't see them having a steel bed floor and aluminum sides

To be honest, a bed is going to be relatively simple to re-engineer if they release the next gen with a steel bed, and switch to aluminum after a year or two to keep up with CAFE.

Coiled03

Established Member
They only work on mental midgets. Seriously, tell me one thing about a Chevy truck that's better than a Ford. I'll wait.....

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I can't wait to see how their truck advertisements change when their all aluminum truck comes out

That will be funny. All Ford will have to do, is replay their commercial with something sarcastic at the end.

Yep, should be hysterical to watch them back pedal on that one.

Yep. And the new Chevy Trucks are just god awful ugly.

BladeX10

Established Member
Chevy needs to fire their whole marketing team asap. Those commercials aren't helping them at all. Its making me hate the brand if anything.

That guy who parodies them is hilarious as hell though

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Chevy needs to fire their whole marketing team asap. Those commercials aren't helping them at all. Its making me hate the brand if anything.

That guy who parodies them is hilarious as hell though

They aren't targeting us though. They target the uneducated public. The ones who see all the "awards" in the commercial and think Chevy must be amaze-balls. The fact that these commercials are still going tells me its at least meeting whatever metrics they set for it.

Users who are viewing this thread