Chevelle's new album - Sci-Fi Crimes

chew74

Established Member
Comes out next week but I pre-ordered it and got it early. Best rock music I've heard in awhile. Such a unique guitar sound and although not as hard as some of thier previous stuff but still amazing nonetheless. Pick it up if you get a chance. You won't be dissapointed. Favorite track so far: Fell Into Your Shoes. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbXaRXGdT8Q"]YouTube - Chevelle - Fell Into Your Shoes "Sci-Fi Crimes"[/ame]

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
I do like chevelle but man they kinda scream a little too much for me but I do like the music alot

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
I can't wait to get this cd. Chevelle is by far one of my favorite bands.

One of my fav bands, but seeing them live was horrible. Was a few years back right after Joe got kicked from the band, so I'll cut them some slack. Probably have got their act back together since then.

Predatorbird

Established Member
One of my fav bands, but seeing them live was horrible. Was a few years back right after Joe got kicked from the band, so I'll cut them some slack. Probably have got their act back together since then.
I saw them a couple of years ago and they rocked. :rockon:

Stevo151

Established Member
they are a great band!! i like there new songs! another band coming out with a new album is Thousand Foot Krutch, september 6th! Gunna be a bad ass CD!

EDIT: Oh and Skillet just dropped there new album the other day! u guys shud check em out

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
lol i havent heard of Skillet for hella days.

i just finished "buying" the new Chevelle, sounds great!

My buddy said Creed (yes, with Stapp as frontman again) is releasing a new album......

4fit?

Established Member
Sounds pretty good. Always been a chevelle fan. Will have to "buy" this album right now. lol

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
One of my top 3 favorite bands/groups/artists ever. An Evening With El Diablo is also in my top 5 songs.

New song sounds great. Wish it was a bit harder (like their older stuff), but still great non-the-less.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I hate what's played on the radio, but Chevelle has always put out excellent music! Imo they're one of the only original and creative mainstream musicians out there.

Users who are viewing this thread