checking in, wtf is going on?

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
11-24-06_1235.gif

My son and I and a few friends took 20 pheasants out at a farm in Dundee Friday, great time, may go back soon too.

Been hunting/shooting a lot lately guys, "postban" is a gun related login after all. Picked up quite a few toys-with-triggers since the sale of scratchy. Planning to get a sweet fishing boat in the spring with some of the spoils. Anybody up for drowning a few worms?

I see some contention about making shirts, they look good fresh/slow. You are members in good standing trying to benefit the members, all good stuff. You can take it from an elected club official, me, that those are cool items.

Quad, no idea on the rivet gun thing bro, seems absurd to me. Call John Stossel and have him do an expose! fight the power!

Brad is molesting JP's driveway, seems normal in comparison. [secret]Brad, next time leave a 1/4mi long patch in front of the pres res and he will notice.[/secret]

Recent beer night planning fizzled, not unusual, you have to offer to buy Tony's beer for it to work right, trust me. I did, every time. He is like a gnome or troll that just needs to be there for it to work.

Hey douggy billetflaw, gimme a call, I got some crap of yours you might want. Like to catch up with you.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Good to hear from ya Davo! Glad things are going well. If you want to get out and shoot some more fowl or other game...gimme a call. My son is dragging me out in the woods many hours each week these days and it would be cool to gtg with the boys.:beer:

Jpjr

Established Member
P-Biddy is the man. Glad you are spending your spoils and having a good time with the fam-damly.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Snakebite said:
Good to hear from ya Davo! Glad things are going well. If you want to get out and shoot some more fowl or other game...gimme a call. My son is dragging me out in the woods many hours each week these days and it would be cool to gtg with the boys.:beer:

You got some woods nearby worth the trip my friend? What kinda critters you been after?

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Jpjr said:
P-Biddy is the man. Glad you are spending your spoils and having a good time with the fam-damly.

Good talking to you today Chris, yeah I laughed when I read that too, utterly pathetic individual, comical but still sad.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Fishing Ye-haw.
Guns Ye-haw
Beer night Ye-haw
Not been doing much here.
Getting ready for X-Mas.
My and the wife have the pleasure of two divorced families and multiple re-marriages so the 6 separate family GTG all always fun.:nonono:
We'll catch up soon bro.

Anybody read whiskeys post @ MCT.ORG
Sounds like he wants to party!

JP:beer:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
postban said:
You got some woods nearby worth the trip my friend? What kinda critters you been after?
Oh yeah...right out my back door. About 50 paces to state land. My son is into archery (deer) and small game with his .22. He has recently been tracking a pack of coyots. He's a Fred Bear / Nuge protege!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
oh yeah DAVE since you dont have a car question you cant call

and I have something of your too!!!! JEFF

quad

Established Member
postban said:
11-24-06_1235.gif

My son and I and a few friends took 20 pheasants out at a farm in Dundee Friday, great time, may go back soon too.

Been hunting/shooting a lot lately guys, "postban" is a gun related login after all. Picked up quite a few toys-with-triggers since the sale of scratchy. Planning to get a sweet fishing boat in the spring with some of the spoils. Anybody up for drowning a few worms?

I see some contention about making shirts, they look good fresh/slow. You are members in good standing trying to benefit the members, all good stuff. You can take it from an elected club official, me, that those are cool items.

Quad, no idea on the rivet gun thing bro, seems absurd to me. Call John Stossel and have him do an expose! fight the power!

Brad is molesting JP's driveway, seems normal in comparison. [secret]Brad, next time leave a 1/4mi long patch in front of the pres res and he will notice.[/secret]

Recent beer night planning fizzled, not unusual, you have to offer to buy Tony's beer for it to work right, trust me. I did, every time. He is like a gnome or troll that just needs to be there for it to work.

Hey douggy billetflaw, gimme a call, I got some crap of yours you might want. Like to catch up with you.

Thanks for the update Dave. Yeah I don't know why the hell you can't buy a bigger rivet gun at Home Depot. Sounded like BS to me. I heard a few auto shops will sell them though.

Too bad about your car. That was an awesome setup you built up. But I'm sure your guns are just as cool.

Have fun!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Whiskey City said:
Can't wait to see that car finished. If you have his info, make sure he keeps us posted.

did you ever get up to MD for the new goodness?

Whiskey City

Established Member
postban said:
did you ever get up to MD for the new goodness?

Not yet. They merged with Champion Motorsports which is in N'KY (closer to me, YaY!) and they're a little backed up. I've got a message into Ken, I'm sure he'll GIT w/ me soon. No hurry, the car's just "resting" in the garage for now anyway.

I am getting a little anxious though.

seanwr400

Established Member
Whiskey City said:
Not yet. They merged with Champion Motorsports which is in N'KY (closer to me, YaY!) and they're a little backed up. I've got a message into Ken, I'm sure he'll GIT w/ me soon. No hurry, the car's just "resting" in the garage for now anyway.

I am getting a little anxious though.
Spill the beans.... Getting a KB?

Users who are viewing this thread