Check this out!!

futureSVT

Established Member
Check this datalog out!!

Alright here is a small pic i did of my data log i just did.

Mods. 2.76 upper, stage 4 port, JLT RAi, UPR O/R X, magnaflow catback

Alright i know i am running a hair lean but Rick is working on that for me.

BTW I love having a pullied car now:banana:

I have to thank doug over a billetflow, Steig for the port and Rick at amazon he is really helpful and is doing a good job at helping me get the tune perfect.

So what do you guys think a boost a pump and a mafia??? I think i am kinda happy that im close to maxing out the fuel and mas air. It means im close to the 500 range.
datalog.jpg

DSC04863.jpg

Last edited:

Stalker27

Established Member
You most certanly need a MAFia. Your is at 993 & pegged is 1023 & you didn't even run it to 6200rpm so i would say you would be maxed if not right there at it. I can promise you if you don't get a MAFia & you boost in the winter time with cold dense air you WILL peg it for sure. I would get a BAP as well but it looks like you might be ok without it. Could be wrong though but you deff need that MAFia

Last edited:

futureSVT

Established Member
You most certanly need a MAFia. Your is at 993 & pegged is 1023 & you didn't even run it to 6200rpm so i would say you would be maxed if not right there at it. I can promise you if you don't get a MAFia & you boost in the winter time with cold dense air you WILL peg it for sure. I would get a BAP as well but it looks like you might be ok without it. Could be wrong though but you deff need that MAFia

yea i see what you are saying and it makes sense to go ahead and get a mafia.
Yea as of right now i am running lean and Rick is going to add more fuel to the tune so i am afraid more fuel will make the pumps max out.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Ported blower without a MAF or Mafia, and a boost-a-pump equals ignoring other Terminator results.... DO IT!

It is an extremely well documented issue and further verified by your logs.
It most certainly will not be a waste of money and WILL save your pistons from inevitable DOOM!

SpectorV

Established Member
the higher the maf counts the slower they grow as well, so keep that in mind. Mine was right about where yours was when it was cold out (I think I hit 1003 or so)

does a mafia require a retune?

2003cobraguy

Established Member
a MAF.ia requires a retune, yes

boost a pump does not.

i maxed my fuel pump out at 97%, and 997 MAF counts with just my upper + intake + exhaust

:<

im saving for supporting mods now, hope to get them on.
i don't drive my car once it gets cold anyways.

03yellow

Established Member
Gotta get a Dual pass HE in GA,,, just too hot. Youll start to pull timing after your first Dyno run. Killed my HP in the texas heat.!

BAP,MAFIA and a 4 lb Lower. I got the fever for ya.LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread