Check the driving skills

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Thank god I'm not in Kali. I hear kids there are doing it right on public highways and they can't even do it right. Saw this one vid of this kid trying to drift in his 99 corolla. I mean, its an FF car first of all and it was right on his block. I'm glad to see he ran into the curb and his axle broke. Thank god there wasnt a kid playing around or somehting.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I don't get all of this, those cars' track times would have been a lot faster if they didn't keep swurving back and forth... Makes no sense? No wonder they didn't list their times...

svtxchinoy

Established Member
That wasnt about track times, they take it more for style than trying to get speed out of it. If used properly, it can get you out of a corner a little faster than trying to grip it. Drift for the most part is about show of skill rather than seeing how fast they can go. I mean come on, the guy had half his body out of the window while drifting, lolz, don't think thats the greatest way of going around a track.

Last edited:

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Originally posted by svtxchinoy
Thank god I'm not in Kali. I hear kids there are doing it right on public highways and they can't even do it right. Saw this one vid of this kid trying to drift in his 99 corolla. I mean, its an FF car first of all and it was right on his block. I'm glad to see he ran into the curb and his axle broke. Thank god there wasnt a kid playing around or somehting.

Speaking of kids trying to drift.... :nono:

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMzg1NDkxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

...ok well, maybe he wasn't trying to drift. But it's a good example of stupid kids =P

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Hey Ultor, I saw that vid awhile ago. I still cant figure out what the hell happened. But that was some funny S. That sure was ego bruising.

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
I've seen threads pages long, discussing how that happened =P

Nice Avatar :thumbsup:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
not bad driving, but um yea, you can see this same thing on NOPI TUNER TV on spike every sunday morning, literaly the same vid. Thanks for the refreshment, but I've seen it about 10 times.

Users who are viewing this thread