Check the driving skills

Mugger

Don't beat 'em, MUG 'em!
Established Member
It worked for me. Those guys/gals can drive! To bad all the kids over here are trying to do it on public roads!

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Funiest thing about the kids over here trying to drift is that they really suck, and they endanger everyone else because of it.

We were at a local car club meeting this weekend when one of the ricers got pissed off because the muscle guys came to hang out with the import guys. Instead of just having a good time and learning something from our muscle car club he did the typical; F**k those dumbestics, I'll show them. So he pulls out on to the street in his 95 240 sx and proceeds to get the back end happy. Not realizing that he is a dumb ass and that his car has an open diff, he throws it into a drift and loses control. His car sloshed from side to side going one direction and then the oposite the next. He finaly regained control just before he joined a pine tree in the woods for a tea party. Just before a passing cop saw the whole thing....and pulled him over for wreckless, and even let us ridicule him.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Originally posted by Whitten
Funiest thing about the kids over here trying to drift is that they really suck, and they endanger everyone else because of it.

We were at a local car club meeting this weekend when one of the ricers got pissed off because the muscle guys came to hang out with the import guys. Instead of just having a good time and learning something from our muscle car club he did the typical; F**k those dumbestics, I'll show them. So he pulls out on to the street in his 95 240 sx and proceeds to get the back end happy. Not realizing that he is a dumb ass and that his car has an open diff, he throws it into a drift and loses control. His car sloshed from side to side going one direction and then the oposite the next. He finaly regained control just before he joined a pine tree in the woods for a tea party. Just before a passing cop saw the whole thing....and pulled him over for wreckless, and even let us ridicule him.

HAHA what a doushbag

Typhoon

Established Member
I want a drift car perferably a R32 or R34. I was never really a fan of the R33

93deznutsblown

Could be faster than u!!!
Established Member
cool vid..I couldn't afford to do that...:burnout: Your just a stupid ass if you try that on public streets.

OrangeMachine

Established Member
Leave it up to the Japanese to find the longest way around a track. That was pretty sweet car control though. Yeah, you gotta watch out for those pine trees, they seem to pop out of nowhere when you drive like a JACKASS.

thenarb

Established Member
I dont see the point in racing like that. That has to be the slowest way to get around a track. How people can race like that boggles my mind. Im not sure what the rules are for that but it seems like the person who does the least amount of drifting will win. :??: :??:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread