Check out this rare beauty

RichM1983

Established Member
thats on sale in the buy/sell section for $45k. seems like a well built car..cant say anything about the price

Yeah its a great car but no one can expect to get a fraction of what they have in it back out of it. There is just no way. I wish my car was half the car it was but that price is crazy regardless.

NastyNate420

Established Member
Nice car but way over priced ...
Its funny how you can find some sucker to pay that price.
There are a couple 67ish mustangs on ebay for ~200k ridiculous!!

Weslsew

Established Member
I think the key there is "I might sell." Hell, I think any of us would sell our Cobras for $50k

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
I don't see a problem with individuals posting a highly modified vehicle way above market value. So long as that individual realizes it not the realistic price for the car to sell at

I have my car for sale locally for $25k. I don't need or want to sell it, but that's my price. Will it fetch what I want. I'm sure there's someone willing to dish out the money, and if not I will keep enjoying it. I'd love a c6z or newer gt500.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, $50K starting price. :eek: 23K miles on the car. :thumbsup: Re-built motor (builder hopefully did it right). Likely been raced frequently. :eek: :dw:

Last edited:

jpk

Established Member
People are often delusional about the market value of their major property investments. You see fools trying to sell their houses that refuse to budge because they think the nice 'custom' pink painted garage door and matching trim adds so much value. Or in this case, the seller clearly believes that a rebuilt motor is worth more than a properly running unmodified original motor. Some people are just clueless about what buyers want because they only see what they wanted to have and paid for in the past.

weaselp1

Established Member
someone should offer him 18-20k and see what he says....he HAS to know that car is worth no more than 23-25k on a good day...

Users who are viewing this thread