check out this KB terminator

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sale price should be interesting. Seems folks are more interested in get more pics of the neighbor than the car itself. LOL!

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
+1 on the Q&A. Must be nice to have a neighbor around like her.

blksvt10th

Established Member
first off... 45,000 invested, seems like a little too much for the mods he listed unless the shop he had the work done at had a field day with him. second, he said he has a 3 pod a pillar guage pod, funny i dont see it in the interior shot of the car.

doesnt look legit to me for a second.

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
blksvt10th said:
first off... 45,000 invested, seems like a little too much for the mods he listed unless the shop he had the work done at had a field day with him. second, he said he has a 3 pod a pillar guage pod, funny i dont see it in the interior shot of the car.

doesnt look legit to me for a second.

+1 :bs:

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
45,000? Okay that must include the cost of the 'invis" spray he bought to hide the gauges, the heat exchange, and to pay the hook to stand in front of the car like that. j/p lol

GodStang

Established Member
Calling BS on the $45000 also. Unless he payed $35000 for the car then that is believeable. Hes got about $10,000 or so in mods listed.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
GodStang said:
Calling BS on the $45000 also. Unless he payed $35000 for the car then that is believeable. Hes got about $10,000 or so in mods listed.
I don't know....I've seen some pretty pricey "KB + goodies" install prices from some shops and 45k+ invested wouldn't suprise me at all, depending on the shop.

Nice car (and presentation......) nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread