check out this 380-400 hp cobra all motor.....

98KBcobra

SVT Poster
Established Member
... "and custom 22" exhaust tips"

If you can accept that it is basically a 260 rwhp car, it doesn't look that bad, depending on what "a couple of damaging incidences" refers to. Buy it now seems awfully high though.

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Well I had seen this when it first got put on ebay, and I had to ask. So I did and this is what he said to justify the 380-400.

"the power adders are the cold air intake, saleen mass air flow sensor, free flow racing exhaust, forged heads that i think are stage 2, and a ported throttle body"

- maezel110

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
his cold air intake is a only from the mass air meter forward, hes still rocking the stock plastic one, he must have one hell of a summit exhaust for 380-400 horsepower, I hope he doesn't trick some newby into thinking hes done anything else but powedercoat the intake and valve covers

uofipilot

Established Member
22" tips are a little big for my taste. Kinda like a 50 gallon garbage can.

Is there even a King Cobra Stage 3 clutch?

"the stock CD and cassette player" shortly followed by "The only stock item on the car is the gauges"

Some people are crazy. And don't know how to proof read.

Car looks nice though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So with those mods he picked up around 80rwhp. Hmmm.

Not a bad car at all overall, but the price is high and I'd be a bit concerned about what happened to the car that necessitated all of those repairs/mods.

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
see i heard that if you put a cars stock wheels on you get there horsepower, so he has 03-04 rims easily explaining the 380-400 rwhp, i think im getting some ford gt rims for my car lol

Users who are viewing this thread