Check out my new security system

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Here it is. The AR-15 security system! I just got it today! Fits my car very well! Make sure while you guys are thinking about doing mods to your car that you also think about protecting your family and arm yourself against the punks and thugs in this world. Also, don't forget that the government is trying to outlaw these weapons and take away your 2nd Amendment rights! Come take this one Dianne Feinstein!

AR-15_zps167b5e1d.jpg

jbs$

Established Member
Try something shorter, like a FNPS90. With the 50 round mag., a tool for any circumstance.

sc98cbra

Established Member
Although Feinstein's proposal was struck down, your addition is very nice.

A house close to mine was robbed at 12:30 MID-DAY yesterday... Ive been seriously contemplating getting a weapon.

vroom

Established Member
Here it is. The AR-15 security system! I just got it today! Fits my car very well! Make sure while you guys are thinking about doing mods to your car that you also think about protecting your family and arm yourself against the punks and thugs in this world. Also, don't forget that the government is trying to outlaw these weapons and take away your 2nd Amendment rights! Come take this one Dianne Feinstein!

:lol: nice, looks good in there!

Det.Bullitt

Banned
You need one

Although Feinstein's proposal was struck down, your addition is very nice.

A house close to mine was robbed at 12:30 MID-DAY yesterday... Ive been seriously contemplating getting a weapon.

Yes, you need to buy one. Feinstein is not finished. She will keep trying to ban them.

Users who are viewing this thread