Cheapest place to buy autometer guages?

imsuperman

Established Member
I wish the search function worked so I wouldn't have to ask this question. I want to put in a Boost and Fuel pressure guage and was wondering where the cheapest place to buy them from is. Also, does anyone have a link to instructions to install them? Thanks.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Got mine at Summit Racing, but could have gotten the same price locally. A lot of shops will match a best price for your business.

imsuperman

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Got mine at Summit Racing, but could have gotten the same price locally. A lot of shops will match a best price for your business.

Hey CobraBob, Where they easy to install? Did you find instructions somewhere on this forum? Thanks.

vipergts281

Established Member
Got my boost guage for about $95. And the FP gauge is usually around the $240 mark. The link that was posted above has pretty good prices.

Apparently the bosst gauge install is pretty easy. Use the line behind your glove box. And buy a "Add a circuit" and use it in Fuse #37 for the light hookup.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Picked mine up @ egauges.com. Great price and service. :thumbsup:

Install on the other hand :nonono: I would pay if I had to do it again.

However, here is a good link with pictures for all types of gauge installs, or goto Autometer site and you can download the instructions in PDF format.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89760

Good luck.
David

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra10th Anniv
Picked mine up @ egauges.com. Great price and service. :thumbsup:

That's where I got my boost gauge from. They ended up sending me the wrong item though. I then had trouble getting ahold of them....I sent two e-mails with no response. I eventually spoke with them on the phone and all is better now. They were very polite and sent out the correct item right away.

Just a simple mistake so it isn't a big deal to me. Atleast they made it right.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread