Cheap eaton-charged OW

blackgtcp

Established Member
Making a new thread just because I am changing it a little bit. This car has a few issues that I just dont have the time nor the patience for right now while Im finishing school. The ideal buyer of this car would have another daily and wanting a project vehicle. Its deffinatly a good canvas to work with. I just want to fully disclose the problems...I need something that can reliably get me to school.
$11,000 OBO

Stats:
33,000 miles
Eaton supercharged with stock 3.65 pulley
JLT RAI
Mac O/R H
Steeda springs
Tuned by Rick at Amazon Racing
445/407
Comes with stock wheels and mirrors. The pictured ones are gone

Problems:
-Back bumper was hit in a parking lot. Pics show it pretty clearly
-Couple minor chips
-Minor oil leak coming from what I am pretty sure is the timing cover
-Biggest issue is that it has been having some overheating spells recently. Ive changed the thermostat out a few times. Its seems as though the fan is not coming on but does come on with the A/C

UPDATE* Has not overheated for a few months now but I ran out of gas the other day and since then there are noises when I turn the wheel and press the brake in far. I don't know whats going on and the steering part has happened before but gone away quickly.
Brand new tires/alignment

If you have any questions please ask...I would like to get rid of it pretty quickly

2j1ra6h.jpg

9ktdtf.jpg

2sadoiq.jpg

2lbkubk.jpg

29uo7yo.jpg

2ibym3q.jpg

2e1f38z.jpg

15ckqr4.jpg

2hgguio.jpg

2wlx389.jpg

5sf0n.jpg

2hdcdp2.jpg

15i7p1l.jpg

bgoiop.jpg

4iypfl.jpg

am4kr8.jpg

2unvqme.jpg

2qiv1wn.jpg

sze59c.jpg

2i8d4ja.jpg

5bwcuq.jpg

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
hell ill trade you my fox with over 2k worth of parts i just bought with including a supercharger.. and id even bring it to you and pick up the car.. seeing as i drive through lafayette every week anyway

985 232 3454, let me know if you would be interested

blackgtcp

Established Member
I am interested in fuel efficient trades that are automatics. Example: Toyta 4runner or something comparable

JamesBlack I will PM you a little later this afternoon

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
OP check your power steering fluid, if its good follow the lines from the bottom of the p/s reservoir and look for a kinked line... If your still experiencing the noise when turning and braking that is. Glws, I'm not sure why this car hasn't sold I'd be all over it

Users who are viewing this thread