charleston, sc people.....need help!

asiancobra

PSN: new_edge_cobra
Established Member
just came back from Iraq from recent deployment and visited my relatives in charleston, sc. On my way to the store, i felt my clutch getting harder, i have to go back all the way to Fayetteville,NC and don't want to risk the chance of getting stuck in the interstate if something happen. I don't have that much tools down here so I can't really inspect the car plus I'm trying to use the time wisely.

Any charleston, sc guys here knows wheres a good shop nearby??any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!....thanks

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Working on it man. Dont have the number on me but its in Hannahan and its where our guys went in the Mustang Club when I was stationed there. Should have it soon. If you get ansy look up performance shops in Hannahan and it will be the one where the son is called JR and its 2 brothers and dad shop. Great place!. Will get back as soon as I get the number-Shane

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
cobraetti said:
Is that the shop on the corner of remount rd and yeamans hall?

Nope..its off N. Rhett actually. Its like this..if you going up N. Rhett from the Naval Weapon Station after you pass the railroad tracks its like the next left. There is alot of trucking/industry stuff there. The road is nothing but a big U turn. So either of the roads rite there will take you there. They are in the upper rite of the U so to speak. Just remembered the name. Better yet here is the link! Just tell them that Shane from SMAF sent you. They worked on my Yellow SC GT about a year ago before I got stationed in Texas. Let me know how it works for you man-Shane
http://bouchillonperformance.com/

asiancobra

Established Member
mysticsvt said:
Nope..its off N. Rhett actually. Its like this..if you going up N. Rhett from the Naval Weapon Station after you pass the railroad tracks its like the next left. There is alot of trucking/industry stuff there. The road is nothing but a big U turn. So either of the roads rite there will take you there. They are in the upper rite of the U so to speak. Just remembered the name. Better yet here is the link! Just tell them that Shane from SMAF sent you. They worked on my Yellow SC GT about a year ago before I got stationed in Texas. Let me know how it works for you man-Shane
http://bouchillonperformance.com/

hey thanks man appreciate it!...my clutch cable just snapped!...I'll check the place out

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
There is a guy here in Texas with the exact same paint scheme as you. Dont think I ever met you though when I was there. I had a yellow supercharged GT and then my 04 CO Cobra about a year before I left. I was with Southern Mustang and Ford there. -Shane

asiancobra

Established Member
mysticsvt said:
There is a guy here in Texas with the exact same paint scheme as you. Dont think I ever met you though when I was there. I had a yellow supercharged GT and then my 04 CO Cobra about a year before I left. I was with Southern Mustang and Ford there. -Shane

oh yea, was it a new edge GT?cuz i think i've seen it around

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
asiancobra said:
oh yea, was it a new edge GT?cuz i think i've seen it around

Was GT then..
Picture006-1.gif

My Cobra..
IMG_1095.gif

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
asiancobra said:
yea thats it, thats one clean GT!...i don't remember seeing the red one though..

Miss the GT, was running mid 7's at the track. But the Cobra is faster:-D

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
asiancobra said:
must be a beast man!...where does most people hangout around here during sat night?
Well...you can try the sams parking lot. There are two 8th miles drag strips there but heard one closed so not sure. There are 3 Mustang clubs there, Southen Mustang and Ford, Palmetto State Mustang and Ford Club and Lowcountry Mustang Club. I think Palmetto is the most active at this point. Can check out the websites of all three but would stay away from Lowcountry as it is mostly older cars and older people that really do not do a whole lot IMO. -Shane

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
cobraetti said:
there is a car show this sat. at the food lion on ashley phosphate. I think it starts at 11:00

If its at the Food Lion it will be Palmetto Car club. Kevin is a good friend of mine and owns the red 2000 Cobra R replica. He is a founder of the club-Shane

Users who are viewing this thread