Charge Air Temp Woes

03' White Snake

Established Member
That's my opinion too. My pump was working fine, I ordered a new one on accident. I swapped it on anyway, I was amazed at how much the flow increased in the tank. Could be the same issue here, the pump is getting old and tired.

You can buy the GT500 pump, you will just need to modify your bracket to mount it.

NotSatisfied

Established Member
That's my opinion too. My pump was working fine, I ordered a new one on accident. I swapped it on anyway, I was amazed at how much the flow increased in the tank. Could be the same issue here, the pump is getting old and tired.

You can buy the GT500 pump, you will just need to modify your bracket to mount it.
I have a brand new EMP32 and my older EMP32. Swapping it did nothing. Nothing flows more than this pump currently.

Soap

Established Member
Do they make a cold air intake for a Whipple 2.9L Crusher? I see absolutely nothing, doesnt help that the blower is compressing 250 degree engine bay air and getting even hotter.

I can appreciate what you are saying but no ones IAT1's are 250*. About the highest they will get is 150* and that is totally heat soaked in the summer while sitting in traffic.

Also as hard as it is to believe, there is very little change in IAT2's based on IAT1. Meaning, that you get very similar IAT2's whether the IAT1 is 75* or 125*.

--Joe

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Whipple sells a crusher intake and it is everything you need from filter up to the throttle body.

--Joe

With restrictions/load?

When I looked a while back a lot of pumps have higher flow but when you look at the graphs they suffer when you consider the inlet and outlet size of the IC brick. Not saying you're wrong, I could of missed a pump.

Users who are viewing this thread