Changing from 11-14 Mustangs......

TrackpackGT

Established Member
IN more awe after driving around a bunch yesterday with my wife. This car "feels" faster than my 14, possibly due to the more direct response through the drivetrain and less front end lift? I suspect the changes to the engine help low end and midrange day to day driving power.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Call someone else or be willing to drive where one is. At this deal, most dealers aren't responding to dealer trade calls or emails.

04sonicbeast

Established Member
I got offered 41995.00 that's including the 1000 rebate on a demo GT premium PP and Recaros and navigation and shaker system with 2300 miles on it? Is that seem like a good deal? I was thinking 40 max plus TTL

Branhammer

Established Member
How much did you guys pay? Really wanting to upgrade but I don't want to get raped on a deal, and loose on my GT if I have to trade in. Looking at a base GT with recaros and PP. Msrp is 37k or there is a premium fully loaded with PP and recaros for 44950. I'm leaning towards a base GT though

I just went with a base with 3.55's and foundry wheels and got mine for $33,800 out the door, so about $29k before taxes and fees. But I got invoice pricing and $1750 in rebates because I got the military rebate as well as the $750 competitive lease conquest rebate. But, they also didn't have 0% at the time, so mine is 72 mo @ 2.49%. You should be able to get an equally good deal and also 0% right now.

powerhogger

Established Member
Bought a GT with PP being the only option for 299XX. before TTL. Good deals are out there but they are running out fast, especially with 72mo lurking around

powerhogger

Established Member
Powerhogger, how did you score that deal? Sounds great and way below invoice.

Everything fell into place. Walked in with close to 3500 off sticker from internet price, plus 1k off from the 72 mo deal, I used a 750 private cash coupon I got through the mail and then a 500 recent grad rebate. Got some where in the neighborhood of $5700 off sticker. Stole the damn thang off the lot if you ask me.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
You suck but I'm glad for you. Someone always posts up crazy deals that I can never attain and I'm IN the car business. Didn't help that I had a trade though. There's almost always some over allowance going on with a trade.

Users who are viewing this thread