Changing from 11-14 Mustangs......

TrackpackGT

Established Member
I pick up my 15 GT PP ingot silver car tomorrow evening. Seems every color I wanted got gone mighty quickly, so I took what I could at this crazy deal! It's not like silver is a bad color, so I'm happy. I test drove one briefly several weeks back, kind of strung along and was wishy washy since my car was only a year old. I'm glad I did wait since they finally offered 0% for 72mos and upped the rebate another $500. Look foward to the much better seats and interior as well as some technology. My base GT track pack car had none. Will post pics soon!

04sonicbeast

Established Member
How much did you guys pay? Really wanting to upgrade but I don't want to get raped on a deal, and loose on my GT if I have to trade in. Looking at a base GT with recaros and PP. Msrp is 37k or there is a premium fully loaded with PP and recaros for 44950. I'm leaning towards a base GT though

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
How much did you guys pay? Really wanting to upgrade but I don't want to get raped on a deal, and loose on my GT if I have to trade in. Looking at a base GT with recaros and PP. Msrp is 37k or there is a premium fully loaded with PP and recaros for 44950. I'm leaning towards a base GT though

Sonic go grab the invoice price from edmunds and start there. Tell them you start at invoice and who cares about MSRP (let them make money of other's not you). They will do invoice - 500 at least and then throw the rebate on there. Premium is nice and you should be able to get a premium for what I said up there. Be confident and be firm, fair but firm.

Skrapmetal

Established Member

I got into my premium/PP/PremierTrim for $37k and that was before they started the crazy lot-clearing sales here in August. You should be able to do better than I did now.

Not to spend your money for you, but the premium is REALLY nice in this model of Mustang. It is worth the money, unless you are just building a race car.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Omg, just drove it home. What a difference!! It's hard to put into words that first drive. What an upgraded interior! The ride, brakes, steering, shifter, and rolling power are so much better.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
Omg, just drove it home. What a difference!! It's hard to put into words that first drive. What an upgraded interior! The ride, brakes, steering, shifter, and rolling power are so much better.

Better then Christmas, congrats! Get a clear bra and tinted windows/windshield with the quickness!

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Will do on the tint. I'll look into the clear bra thing. They usually fade and become real obvious on cars I've seen. Here's a few quick cell shots.

Attachments

• newstanggt2.jpg
    newstanggt2.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 345
  • new15stanggt.jpg
    new15stanggt.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 344

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
Very cool, same color as mine. I've had clear bra's on my last 5 cars, not one has given me any issues, but my installer is really good and uses the best films, only $650 for the front end. Instal it while she's new, get the best results.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Pretty crazy cool that Ford recommends 87 octane and 8 quarts of 5/20. It said "to provide improved performance, we recommend premium fuel for severe duty usage, such as trailer tow". Just found the cool slide out drawer on the left lower side of the dash!

Big A

Established Member

Got mine for somewhere under $30k before tax for a base GT w/ PP. They'll go well under invoice if you go to the right dealer.

nicksender

Established Member
I'm shopping right now for one and there are deals to be had:

I was quoted $31k-$32k OTD for a couple base GT's with a manual; but they weren't the color I wanted.

I was also quoted $32.5k OTD for a base GT with the PP package; but not interested in that.

This is with the 0%/72 + $1000 rebates. I'm running out of time though to find what I want, only a few weeks left for this sale. I really don't feel like driving 300+ miles to get one either.

5.0jake

Established Member
Got mine for somewhere under $30k before tax for a base GT w/ PP. They'll go well under invoice if you go to the right dealer.

Wow that price is nuts for a PP GT! when I was in the market for my 15 GT they were nowhere near that price.
APR's were horrible not that long ago even with great credit and now at 0%/72!
FML

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Wow that price is nuts for a PP GT! when I was in the market for my 15 GT they were nowhere near that price.
APR's were horrible not that long ago even with great credit and now at 0%/72!
FML

It can be a trade off. We got to order/pick exactly what we wanted. They have to purchase from existing stock in most cases.

But yeah, wish my 2.9% was 0%...

DanenGraham

Established Member
I just picked up an auto Premium Oxford White. It's a better car in every way. Sure the looks are subjective and some people hate them, but the car itself is on a higher level. Steering feels better, Suspension feels better, interior is better. I messed up though, I traded my 12 auto prem for a Focus ST st3 thinking I wanted cheaper payments. Drove the FoST for two weeks and just didnt like it, that will be the last FWD car I buy. Screwed myself out of my trade in equity, but fck it, this 2015 is worth every penny.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
You aren't lying. It really is light years better. It's not just an American muscle car anymore IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread