Changed the Garage to Match the Car

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Garage looks awesome. I hope to some day build my garage out and have a clean appearance. Luckily did the floor already, just gotta finish the car enough to lose all the shelf space for the parts!

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Still in the works with the garage These tiles were from ebay, Speedway garage tiles. There $2.00 a sq ft. Adds up quick. Its good to attempt to pre plan your design and colors.

You can go here to facilitate pre planning:
http://racedeck.com/garage-floor-designer/

Garagefloor1.jpg

Garagefloor2.jpg

Last edited:

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
If you have a huge propane heater in the middle of the garage on high heat it will melt the tiles..... Word to the wise from the unwise...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That garage really came out stellar. RaceDeck isn't cheap, but it's so much easier to install vs. doing an epoxy floor with all that necessary prep. You can install a RaceDeck floor yourself fairly easily.

I like stang99svt's garage floor, too. Pretty cool when the floor matches the car. Wonder if anyone has ever done a "duo" floor, for two different vehicles. Like a red & silver GT-500 and yellow and black Boss 302. :)

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Yes I concur Racedeck was much more expensive. But their website allows you to design your floor then you can buy the colors some where else. A recursive review of Aliexpress provided no items for purchase surprisingly enough. I had epoxied the floor of my last home and it wasn't too bad. But yes the tiles are easy to deploy and can be taken up.

I have a blue GSXR and a black 04 cobra not in the garage. I had contemplated doing different colors but the wife had concerns with two many different colors. But you can see in the picture I had a blue tile I was messing with as well.

Users who are viewing this thread