Change the thread post icons back.

ScrewDrvr

Established Member
You cant even tell what threads you posted in anymore. How are you supposed to tell the difference between these two icons without getting 3 inches from the screen and examining each and every one on a page?

thread_dot_hot.gif

thread_hot_new.gif

ScrewDrvr

Established Member
yep, still not fixed. You should be able to see the black dot if you posted in the thread no matter what. As it is now, if the post has new replies(even if its your own thread) then the icon wont show up(the one with the black dot).

not to mention that even when the dot is there, its too hard to see anyway.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Not sure if its just me, but the thread post icons appear more frequently than before, but probably 50-60% the icon still doesn't show after I post in a thread.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It would seem like a thread with less views/replies would show that you've responded. A thread that has more views/replies [unsure of the threshold] does not show the indicator. I've gotten used to it.

ScrewDrvr

Established Member
Are you not able to see the black dot? I have no problem seeing it.

It never shows up properly. sometimes it works, most of the time it doesnt.

this is what I just saw on this thread, it should have a black dot on it since its my thread.

Captssdsdfvure.JPG

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I think I post less frequently in the threads I already posted in b/c of the fact you have to open the thread again. That little black dot is a reminder of a thread I posted in and I check back to see if anyone has replied to anything I said. I'm sure others do the same thing. What i'm saying is the little black dot was better the way it was before.

Users who are viewing this thread