-LIVERNOIS 93 tune
-Diode Dynamics lights
-CJPP sto n show bracket
-Mini 0806 Dash cam
-35% Hybrid tint
-UPR black emblems
-Spoiler delete trunk swap
-FRPP Black decklid
-OEM Heat extractors black (Fr3z16c630aa & Ba)
-Running pony smoke

WEIGHT REDUCTION:
-5.0 engine cover
-Trunk lid padding
-Trunk latch holder
-Trunk air compressor
-Sound tube
-Stock intake
-Clutch spring
-MBRP black street catback (-27 lbs)

Got my order in earlier this week. Mustang Club of America for X-plan. Now the wait!!

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Awesome!

I also ordered a '15 in Guard. Only options were Auto and Spoiler Delete. Race car time!

Keep us updated!

mtrsprt

Established Member
Who's letting you think your ordering? They may be taking info, but there is no processing of orders to the factory yet. Basically your pre-buying a contract with a dealer only.

BMR Tech

Who's letting you think your ordering? They may be taking info, but there is no processing of orders to the factory yet. Basically your pre-buying a contract with a dealer only.

Our guy that we use to buy all of our cars, called us (BMR) and said that we were now able to order the cars.

We gave him the info, and he said he would let us know when the cars arrive.

I am not sure how it works, but, we use the largest volume dealer in the state of FL (Brandon Ford) - and I assume that they get their lists/orders together, then submit them.

Either way, I am getting a 2015 Guard GT...base, with an auto, as soon as it is built. That's really the point. We need the cars asap, and were told that we would be among the first to get them.

stangfreak

Established Member
Guys do all the dealers have all the info on the cars and what we can order? I may stop by at the dealer by me

rrg9946

Established Member

Originally Posted by rrg9946 View Post

... I will however post my order number and dealer number here so that we can all see Ashley's update on my car. It might bring us some info we all could use.

Dealer#F11403
Order#1513

Enjoy the updates!
rrg9946,

I normally like to keep these in PMs because it is easier for me to keep track of, but as long as you don't mind, I'll try to keep an eye this thread.

Your 'Stang is currently in order processing, which means it has been received and is awaiting a build date. I don't have any other info right now because it is so early in the process, but check back in a couple weeks for an update!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Turtle View Post

I was wondering when you guys were going to join the site. Deysha was very helpful in the past, but on a different site. Good to have you guys here.
Thanks, Red Turtle. I'm happy to be here!

Ashley

FORD SERVICE

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordMustang @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordMustang facebook.com/Ford

rrg9946

Established Member

I'm not sure where your getting your info. You might even work for a dealer, but I have order confirmation. I posted the info in the above link. Banks are open. Orders are being processed. Build dates are being created.

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
I'm not sure where your getting your info. You might even work for a dealer, but I have order confirmation. I posted the info in the above link. Banks are open. Orders are being processed. Build dates are being created.

+1. Congrats on your order RRG.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Hi everyone,

As you get your orders placed, feel free to send me a PM with your order number and dealer code (from your paperwork). I'll track them and give you weekly updates. We probably won't see a lot of movement right away since order banks just opened up, but I'll keep an eye on it nonetheless. :)

Ashley

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Hi everyone,

As you get your orders placed, feel free to send me a PM with your order number and dealer code (from your paperwork). I'll track them and give you weekly updates. We probably won't see a lot of movement right away since order banks just opened up, but I'll keep an eye on it nonetheless. :)

Ashley

Nice, thanks Ashley.

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
First tracking on
http://www.cotusb.ford.com :-D

br95.jpg

Jmeo

Established Member
Hi everyone,

Ashley
Hi, I would like to PM you my dealer and order # but am having trouble PMing you. Could you please send me a PM so I can reply with the info? Thanks in advance, Jaime

Carbon Driven

Established Member
My info doesnt show up. I have the dealer code and I'm order #0001. So would it be #1 or #0001?
I ordered on 5/21 and have the printout of the confirmation :shrug:

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Congrats on the order!

Here is mine that was placed on 5/20:

2015 Mustang GT Premium - P8C
J7 - Magnetic Metallic
44x - 6sp manual
401A - Equipment group Mix
43S - enhanced security package
67G - GT Performance Package
68B - Premier Trim with Color Accent Group