Cervini side exhaust or FRPP exhaust?

Superhawk2002

Established Member
I am stuck between ordering the Cervini side exhaust and the FRPP exhaust. Anyone run the Cervini exhaust? I am curious how obnoxious it will be with headers and a catted H-pipe. I don't mind loud, just don't want it to be annoying (ly) loud.

I plan on hitting the "BUY" button by this evening.

Thanks for any thoughtful insight. :beer:

Myfast70

Established Member
The Cervini exhaust looks sweet and would be different. I would be worried about an obnoxious drone. Also, what what you do to fill the valance? Change it?

For simplicity, I say FRPP

smrtasp

Established Member
I'm going with the FRPP. Sounds good and no drone from what others are posting. Plus it keeps the look of the rear close to original.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I had a Magnaflow side exhaust on my 08 GT was great. The only problem with the side exhaust is how you handle the side valance for it. You do not want it to look bulky or out of place.

BIRDDOC

Established Member
I am stuck between ordering the Cervini side exhaust and the FRPP exhaust. Anyone run the Cervini exhaust? I am curious how obnoxious it will be with headers and a catted H-pipe. I don't mind loud, just don't want it to be annoying (ly) loud.

I plan on hitting the "BUY" button by this evening.

Thanks for any thoughtful insight. :beer:

I'm for the Cervini side exhaust if that is a possible option for you. That would be very unique and different. Either way both are cool choices.

MAYHEM13

Established Member
I was looking at the FRPP mufflers also any site out there that gives you a sample of how they sound? Or does any one know how they sound compared to the factory mufflers?

Superhawk2002

Established Member
After talking to a few people and reading the reviews, apparently the side exhaust sounds pretty rough with lots of drone. As much as I want to spring for it (looks pretty amazing), I am going to go with the FRPP exhaust.

7ONE7

B737 DRVR
Established Member
Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I will pass on that cervini side exhaust. What I am waiting for is the frpp kit boss style side exhaust for our cars. Now that will be awesome

Crushinator

Established Member
My buddy has the Cervini side exhaust on his '09 Shelby and absolutely hates the sound. The drone is rediculous. The rest of his exhaust is stock. So I can't imagine how bad it would be with headers and H-pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread