Central Valley Meet

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
Lol, im sure you'll pull her pretty good, im just messin with ya...But it will all be on vid, hopefully we get some good run's in.

Yep, got the camera charging as we speak. Sounds like a good turn out, look forward to meeting everyone. :beer:

ponyboyx04

Established Member
my cobra is getting retuned tomorrow, im going to go up from 3.5" to a 4".. this will drop me from 19# to 15-16# and from 642/590 to around 580/540

Ravi admitted to tuning it with to much boost and offered to drop the boost and redyno it for free.... it was running out of fuel on top.... going to let him do it but will expect all documented A/F, Timing, Dyno sheets all!!!!!!! and im having aed or amazon come behind him later to retune it

Quik Z06

Established Member
^ Yep, lol already told Brock to go there. Shaun did an awesome job on my Cobra.

ponyboyx04

Established Member
What?? Tell that moron tuning your car you need it back..

i did, and he said he would not give it back till the tune is done... he said he is starting work on it about noon... nothing else needs done other than a tune... what 2-3 hours tops?????? :poke:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
We're going to be a little late getting out there guys. We have to wait for a friend to get off of work at 8 (coughgetleftcobracough)... my bad, I had something in my throat. Lol.

... Anyway, we'll be out on the road no later than 8:30, and It takes over an hour for us to get out towards that area from Pittsburg.

See you guys there.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well, just thought I'd mention, I'm not sure if theres benches or something, but my wifes bring a pair of those folding chairs. Better than standing up all night lol :)

ponyboyx04

Established Member
im a little upset with my power now, but the car does run better... i thought i may be the prediter tonight, but its looking like im going to be the prey.... i lost over a 100 hp and way over a 100 tq..... all went down was 642/590, now 526/460.... AED 100 octane will fix things!!!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well as long as teh tune is safe that's all that matters. How much boost you running now?

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I'm just getting back in. It was a LONG drive home. That Fog was killing us. Worst fog I've ever seen. I was actually pretty damn scary at times. Couldn't even see what was 20 ft. in front of you.

But anyway, It was fun and there was a ton of cars. I think a lot more than any of us expected. Lol.

It was cool meeting you guys :coolman:

Quik Z06

Established Member
It was cool to finally put a face to names tonight. Sorry about the run-in with the law. The Imports usually bring them with them (dont even know how they found out, but whatever). As for the fog, welcome to the Central Valley! It was pretty bad for us too on the way home.

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
yea it was kool at there. i wish i could of had my car. sorry for make people wait for me to get off work. but i was ready at 8:20pm. we meet up with pworldstang at in&out . he took hella long to order food. we got there fast tho. lot of cars, nice turn out!

Users who are viewing this thread