Central Valley Meet

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
When do you guys want to meet up? Ill definately go out Saturday night (teh woman is out of town!) lets name a spot. IMO the more secluded the better, especially when it comes to McHenry.

MJMJ7

Established Member
This coming weekend is no good, but nothing planned the following one. I'm done for whatever though.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Im down, and I could get our usual group together too, just let me know when and where.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
How does the 17th sound for everyone?

Now we just need to pick a spot. Alot of the guys i know are all pussified over getting on Mchenry. Maybe a spot away from the norm?

Quik Z06

Established Member
Sounds good to me, I know of a good place but its in Turlock (no cops ever) Lol well I better not jinx it. But its up to you guys.

ponyboyx04

Established Member
How does the 17th sound for everyone?

Now we just need to pick a spot. Alot of the guys i know are all pussified over getting on Mchenry. Maybe a spot away from the norm?

im pussified, hell i got pulled over driving through savemart parking lot....lol:bash:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol, we got no front plate tickets when we parked to go get something to drink at Starbucks :D

But im passing the word, so let's get this thing going, should be fun!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well I was talking to someone about this and he said he has about 10-11 cars that would come. So if we pick a place it should have a big enough parking lot, this may get big :)

Users who are viewing this thread