Central Texas Photoshoot

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Weather is supposed to be sunny with a high of 69; perfect weather!!

Anywho, the guys from san marcos will meet at the discount tire parking lot right off IH-35 on exit 203 Wonder World Dr. So for anyone that is coming up from San Antonio, New Braunfels, etc, can meet up with us guys there. We will try and leave around 9:15am. I do believe its about a 45 min drive to the spot. So far in this group is...
Me-96 Mystic, 04 mach1, 03 mach1, 04 cobra, 03 cobra, 99 bolt on V6, and whoever is still up to meet up with us from down south.

eXs vp, hope you and some of the guys from LSS.com can meet up with us here; it'd be nice to have a descent cruise up to austin with some new faces.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member

Anywho, the guys from san marcos will meet at the discount tire parking lot right off IH-35 on exit 203 Wonder World Dr. So for anyone that is coming up from San Antonio, New Braunfels, etc, can meet up with us guys there. We will try and leave around 9:15am. I do believe its about a 45 min drive to the spot. So far in this group is...
Me-96 Mystic, 04 mach1, 03 mach1, 04 cobra, 03 cobra, 99 bolt on V6, and whoever is still up to meet up with us from down south.

eXs vp, hope you and some of the guys from LSS.com can meet up with us here; it'd be nice to have a descent cruise up to austin with some new faces.

Add an '00 L to that mix.:burnout:

blackssmagic

Established Member
man your telling me! thats why im gonna wait till the night before or the morning of to detail

man it sounds like the weather starting thursady is going to be perfect for the next week or so.....i will be breaking out the porter cable on saturday....were is everyone from san antonio meeting and what time....

Perf_White_GT

Can I haz Nitrous?
Established Member

Add an '00 L to that mix.:burnout:

And another white mustang :D

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Just to make sure people are on the same page; the San Marcos crowd is going to be meeting at the Discount Tire off 35, next to Wonderworld Dr. at 8:45am.

That's what I was told.:beer:

And another white mustang :D

Dang, driving from the woodlands, eh? Commitment, I like it.:rockon:

blackssmagic

Established Member
Anyone in SA meeting anywhere?

thats what i am wondering....someone in san antonio come up with a place and time and we will all meet there and roll to austin or to meet up with the roup in san marcos....also whats the plan after the pics....some lunch or something else?

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
Anyone in SA meeting anywhere?

thats what i am wondering....someone in san antonio come up with a place and time and we will all meet there and roll to austin or to meet up with the roup in san marcos....also whats the plan after the pics....some lunch or something else?

Peeps on lss are saying that they will be meeting up at the forum at 8. So im guessing there?

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member

Several people I've talked to are going to lunch afterwords. I was told there's a group from SA meeting with us (San Marcos) at the place I listed; I'll see if I can find out where the SA guys are meeting and post it up.

How would you guys feel if a little ole SVT Focus came along? I want to see all these cars! I'll be taking pictures too.

Bring it!:rockon:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
From lonestarstangs (for the SA guys):
Well my wife has been complaining that all I do is work on my fach project........So Ill get her up in the morning and we will be at the FORUM by 8 and meet who ever there then head toi the discount in san marcos to hook up with the peeps who know where to go.
Think we will bring both the vert and mach dont have any pics of them together yet reallt so this will be nice. looks like the weather is going to be favorable as well

Forum at 8 seems to be the place for the SA guys.:beer:

hotcobra03

Established Member
has anyone been here before..i just went out to hondo today and my car looked like a war zone from those moths flying everywhere..is thier a car wash close by to spray off the bugs?

GT40TH

Established Member
im gonna be there with my daily driven gas saver purple coupe. a buddy of mine is going also in his black mach1. see yal there :)

Users who are viewing this thread