Central NJ, Motor help reputable tuner?

svt1.8t

JDM BUILT BADASS
Established Member
Stay far away from Sansone!!!! JDM if you have money and can afford top notch work. I know many cars Sansone completely screwed up, I will get into detail if asked. JDM hands down, no bullshit.

04Sonic

Established Member
Stay far away from Sansone!!!! JDM if you have money and can afford top notch work. I know many cars Sansone completely screwed up, I will get into detail if asked. JDM hands down, no bullshit.

Really please list them, if you recall Steve we finished your turbo car you started to build yourself and fixed your work so it would run and you could sell the car. That is pretty funny considering you had the new buyer of your old car contact us to go over your old car. He said how nice the car was put together. With your car, we were given a car that did not start and a trunk full of parts you were not sure on how to install well over 4 years ago, so if you have details please post details not dribble.

Last edited:

svt1.8t

JDM BUILT BADASS
Established Member
Really please list them, if you recall Steve we finished your turbo car you started to build yourself and fixed your work so it would run and you could sell the car. That is pretty funny considering you had the new buyer of your old car contact us to go over your old car. He said how nice the car was put together. With your car, we were given a car that did not start and a trunk full of parts you were not sure on how to install well over 4 years ago, so if you have details please post details not dribble.

LMAO!!!! He liked the work cause i got it back and redid all the piping MYSELF!!!!! you gave me back my car with no maf hooked up!!!!! i gave you extra piping to make it blow thru with a gt500 maf and it was still in my trunk!!!! the turbo hit my fan and melted it, i had to move that too!!! Dont get me started!!!!

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
LMAO!!!! He liked the work cause i got it back and redid all the piping MYSELF!!!!! you gave me back my car with no maf hooked up!!!!! i gave you extra piping to make it blow thru with a gt500 maf and it was still in my trunk!!!! the turbo hit my fan and melted it, i had to move that too!!! Dont get me started!!!!

Honestly Steve this thread is about him asking about a reputable tuner, and somewhat directed towards me and the likeliness of my business. Many know I am @ Sansone, but id say its an unfair assumption to just blanket statement "to stay away". Ive never formally met you but have seen you around numerous boards, and honestly don't have any opinion good or bad of you. I would appreciate the same my way. If you want to group me based on guilty by association, thats unfair. I came to Sansone for a reason and a purpose, just like I previously moved my operation to Difeo (which we all know the demise of that based on the owners). Your car was at Difeo, long before I moved there and I was vaguely familiar with what it was there for back then. We have a different technician base, its not even close to the same place Difeo was, new managers/owner the vibe etc. This conversation is about NOW, and the organization I'm running. While you may have had a bad experience with Difeo or what not its not how things are here now. I run the motorsports dept, the quality control goes thru me, Im handling 90% of the work here, I do 100% of the tuning....so when we blanket speak about Sansone, we are also now talking about me. Lets keep on subject about the original intent of the OP's post. I INVITE ANYONE to comedown and take a tour of the facilities and the work being performed and speak with me directly and make a opinion after that. I take pride of my work and what we are becoming here as a team.

04Sonic

Established Member

Steve I have pictures of that car so your full of it, if you recall Kevin wanted to do custom pipe work to it and a custom tune as he came in on the tail end. You declinded and wanted the pre bent junk that was sent with the kit and a mail order tune. To boot I still have our conversations where you bailed on it as you were in over your head, so don't try and act like a super star wrench on-line when your not. I think your post is class-less to be honest with you. You and some of your freinds have done well by me over the years and if you have something to say, man up and call me about your issues 4 years ago because they are news to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread