Central Illinois SVT's Meet 2011

92BlkGT

Established Member
We would be honored to have you, that is dedication.

I would drive my car all the way but cruising plus our drive there would be along day, that and my car having 13k I'd like to keep the mileage down. What hotel do you suggest being close to where you guys will meet? Seems like the Illinois guys have a lot of very nice cars I want to see!

hinds04

Established Member
I'm going to talk with Kevin about hotels still. Some of us may stay in one Sat night because there has been some interest in that still. I'll let you know.

92BlkGT

Established Member
Sounds good man, it will probably be me and one guest if you need a head count. I'm looking forward to this!

xtremeskime21

Established Member
Ok. I was just curious. Does everyone know each other or what? Everyone pretty friendly? I don't want to come down and just have a gang of townies hanging out and feel like a tàrd more than I am. :banana:

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
^^Haha I'm pretty sure they are, I mean its a SVT cobra enthusiast meeting, so everyone should be pretty cool :rolling: As far as knowing each other I am pretty sure Hinds04 and the other oganizer know most people from Springfield, but not from out of the area, that is why it is cool to come down and meet new people and hang out and cruise together! :beer:

On a side note, are sn95 allowed in this meet?

BO TY KLR

Established Member
Ok. I was just curious. Does everyone know each other or what? Everyone pretty friendly? I don't want to come down and just have a gang of townies hanging out and feel like a tàrd more than I am. :banana:

I'd like to say. I am from Peoria but only knew one or two of the guys last year. Had quite a few guys from up north come down and everyone was friendly and very receptive to everyone else i seen show up. I didn't stay for entire meet(had to work) but sounds like everyone had a great time. So I wouldn't worry about being an outsider as the group last year were from all over the area, and not a bunch of locals. Hell I tried to get 4-5 local 03-04 cobras to make it out but they didn't show.

joesfiddy

Established Member
im from pretty far away and i had a good time everyone was very friendly didnt know anyone when i showed up.

hinds04

Established Member
I'd like to say. I am from Peoria but only knew one or two of the guys last year. Had quite a few guys from up north come down and everyone was friendly and very receptive to everyone else i seen show up. I didn't stay for entire meet(had to work) but sounds like everyone had a great time. So I wouldn't worry about being an outsider as the group last year were from all over the area, and not a bunch of locals. Hell I tried to get 4-5 local 03-04 cobras to make it out but they didn't show.

Will I be adding you to attending list again this year?

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
I am totally down to do this again Kyle! :rockon: I had fun last year and didnt know anyone as well.

Last edited:

hinds04

Established Member
Those of you that had previously said you were interested and are not on the list please reconfirm. Plans changed slightly and I just want to make sure you are still down before I add you to the attending list.

Users who are viewing this thread