• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeus201

Established Member
Last minute get together....this is what I am thinking:

- Meet up at 6:30 p.m. over at Prairie Meadows
- Anyone in the Ames area, we'll meet up at Kmart at 5:30 and leave around 5:40 and meet up at Prairie Meadows.
- Leave from Prairie Meadows and head over to Uncle Bucks over by the Bass Pro Shop
- After dinner, head out for a little cruise through DSM and end up any parking garage or any cool spot for pictures.

However, I'm open to any place to eat. Just keep in mind if we do have a lot of people coming, just need to think of places that can seat a lot of people and something I could call ahead for reserve seating.

For pictures, I thought of perhaps heading over to the New DOT building off of 35N, or parking garage we went to last time we did this, or Wells Fargo.

- Ryan

Last edited:

03snkvert

Established Member
I'm In....

If we went to the BWW in Ankeny, we could hit up the DOT building on the way out!

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
I'd love to come down, but some ignorant broad rear ended my car. driveable, just looks like dick. Not happy.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
bad. wrinkled pass. quarter, bumper skin is trashed, tail light, yada yada yada... was picture worthy. the doors and trunk still shut nice so it looks worse than what it's gonna turn out I think.. You guys have fun. hope the weather is nice yet. Enjoy em for another month or so.

03snkvert

Established Member
None of your Ames guys are in huh?

I have a buddy that may come, but he would be riding with me. He may be buying the 88 GT from me!

03snkvert

Established Member
I was thinking, instead of going to BWW in Ankeny what if we went to Uncle Bucks at Bass Pro Shop! There food is pretty good!

Black_Noise

2003 Mercury Marauder
Established Member
nobody like "Daytona's"?

BEST FRICKIN WINGS IN D.M.

So I told a few people about it, but it looks like it might be a small meet, but thats ok.

03snkvert

Established Member
Cool....

I am going to leave work around 5 and go home and wipe my car down! If you guys get to PM early give me a shout and we will head over to Uncle Buck!

03snkvert

Established Member
Just thought I would drop a reminder in here, the 2011 Cruise / Get Together is less than 2 weeks away

Users who are viewing this thread