Centerville Saturday April 30

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Nice video Jake. Those two cars look awsome going down the strip. You know, however, that you and I can't be friends anymore because your car is faster than mine. :bash: Just kidding. If I stopped being friends with everyone who had a car that was faster than mine, the only friend I would have would be the white roush owner. lol. Sorry Jimmy, but you did get the first place trophy in the car show. Congratulations.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
:lol::lol::lol:

Jimmy gets my vote for best looking car. :thumbsup:

Here are a few pics i tooked yesterdays.

100_1372.jpg

100_1362.jpg

100_1363.jpg

100_1365.jpg

100_1367.jpg

100_1376.jpg

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Jake, those pictures are great. Unfortunately, I lost the card out of my cam, so I don't have the first set of pics that I took of the day. I only have the pictures on the second card that I used, but they are not that great because it was dark. Jimmy's car does look good, but don't forget that yours is looking just as good as his. But I am a fan of the rally stripes myself. I even had them on my old truck I used to drive.

By the way....cheap plug for Jimmy's business. He is the one responsible for the awsome paint job.

Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Man we had a blast minus the the drama at the end but all in all it was good.....I'm glad that everybody made the trip

Did i miss something? :shrug: :poke: Someone fill me in.

Christian, Jimmy does paint?

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Yeah, Jimmy has his own paint and body shop in Jacksonville at his house. He has always done great body work and paint for me.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
No big deal just trash and beer cans were left everywere and we had to clean it up when we didnt leave it. Everybody wanted to hang out eat drink and make a mess but when it was time to clean up the only people there was the the ones who were there to race. Not just watch and make a mess.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
No big deal just trash and beer cans were left everywere and we had to clean it up when we didnt leave it. Everybody wanted to hang out eat drink and make a mess but when it was time to clean up the only people there was the the ones who were there to race. Not just watch and make a mess.

I thought you meant something happened at Aweful Waffle or something ;-)

Jimmy = White Roush

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
We had a good time aat the waffle...We found out that travis hates his asshoooole.....and that if grasshoppers had machine guns birds wouldnt fock with them..........

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Yall musta had some of those "special" waffles...or all the tire smoke went to your head :burnout:

Jake

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Yeah, Awful House was a blast. Wonder how Travis is doing after all that? Have yet to hear any frantic screams coming from the other room, so he must be handling all those Jalapenos quite well. I gotta say that there was definately some red faces in the place due to some...ummm.....how do we put this? ummm.....not so expected dinner conversation. We must have all still been high on the smoke fumes out of the burn out box.

Oh yeah, Jake....Thanks for that display of exhaust as you got onto the interstate. It sounded awsome from the waffle house parking lot. That car sounds really good. :rockon:

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
hey jake can you email the pics? stupid filter--and sorry i did'nt help clean up :bash: i know better than to leave when there's stuff to be done. i'll do better next time, i ate with my hands but bri may have left something there,, again i'm sorry for leaving. :(

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
"Then here is the yellow slowbra taking off. I think he ran a 9.6 on this one.
http://www.jdrake19.com/Yellow%20Cobra%20Takeoff.MOV"

What tires were on the yellow cobra? Looked like he bogged then took off.

Users who are viewing this thread