Centerville Saturday April 30

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
Ok, here is the official thread. A friend of mine (ponchodan with the blue gto)has a car club (Pontiac) that is going to centerville for the last weekend in April (April 30, May1). Everyone is invited of course regardless of car make or model. April 29th is red35thgt's (Christian's) birthday so we are going to be bringing a grill and making food on Saturday night at the track for all that go with us! :pepper: Anyone interested, we will be meeting early saturday afternoon at the old Walmart in Sherwood/North Little Rock. Check back later for specific time. We will cruise to Russelville and then on to Centerville for a evening of drag racing. :rockon: Hope to see you all there....especially the ones who keep grumbling about not making the other cruises...well here is your chance! :beer: also-I am bringing my video camera so anyone wanting footage of their ride on or off track or in the car, just ask and i will be more than happy to hook you up. Alot of this will probably go on the next video that I post up here.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Hey Travis that is the same weekend as Toad Suck in conway. They have a pretty good car show. What if we met sat mor around 1100 or so then went to the car show then headed up to c-vill. It would be a good showing of all of us..............The dyno day is this sat the 23rd Matt..........

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
..............The dyno day is this sat the 23rd Matt..........

Yep just realized we werent talking about the same weekend. Sorry bout that Ive got end of my graduating semester on the mind and all the $hit that goes with that. If someone could loan me about $400 I could buy some new slicks and I would be in for the track. :D

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
I'll be there :rockon: , i'm off that sat. i should have all my shit on by then ;-) -oh by the way the stang's runnin again :thumbsup: -- it only cost me about $900 :nonono: --new manifold---new MAF--new coil's--- new plugs----new tps---new DPFE---new vaccum harness--new hood insulator----new purge valve----new selinoids---new intake gaskets----and new fluids-- it was so fun. :fm:

VenomizedGT

Banned
TRUBLUEGT03 said:
I'll be there :rockon: , i'm off that sat. i should have all my shit on by then ;-) -oh by the way the stang's runnin again :thumbsup: -- it only cost me about $900 :nonono: --new manifold---new MAF--new coil's--- new plugs----new tps---new DPFE---new vaccum harness--new hood insulator----new purge valve----new selinoids---new intake gaskets----and new fluids-- it was so fun. :fm:
:lol:

Good to see you have it running again, cant wait to put my kit on :)

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
cool i want to see that thing at the track..........after what you did to me....that thing rapes out of the hole. :bowdown: :rockon:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
ehhh...i could take it. :D

riiiiiiiggggghhhht.

Dont know if we'll make it or not yet. I hate work.

Love,

Jake

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I talked to Jimmy last nite down town at the car show. I told him about going to the track he said that he might be in. He had the Roush all bling bling..... There was a couple good looking cars there.....84 SVO mustang,05 mustang GT signed by Mark Martin,DSG Lightning, and a procharged big block 68 camaro. that thing sounded like a beast.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
Toad Suck Sounds good to me! I have to find another helmet to borrow for the track, i checked online to see how much they were :read: ...yeah right lol...shoei helmets like the one i was wearing are bout 400 and up! good to hear you got her back together Jeff, cant wait to see how she does at he track! :bowdown:

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
TRUBLUEGT03 said:

Wow $900 Dollars Seriously That Sux Yeah I'll Be Up There Racing The Wind In My Slow Ass Car Damn I Going To Lose

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
sisvtsniper said:
Wow $900 Dollars Seriously That Sux Yeah I'll Be Up There Racing The Wind In My Slow Ass Car Damn I Going To Lose

I still have to buy a clutch and a bottle heater and opener, and i am going to buy bottlefeds car :eek:

MeanGreen99GT

Silver Bullet
Established Member
Damn I hope I can make it. So I can show everyone how slow I really am, lol. My best time ever on bald street tires was 11.54@97mph, 2.27 60ft. Badass trap speed but crappy taking off, spin too bad. I need to practice!!!

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
well next weekend will be the perfect time to practice! hopefully the weather will be as nice as it is supposed to be this weekend! :beer:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Im out. Too much boost, too much power, not enough suporting hardware. Going to have to go and revamp my plans now.

Users who are viewing this thread