Centerville Saturday April 30

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Hey, LightningMedic, Jimmy said that he gave you a flyer about an all mustang show at a ford dealership in Little Rock. Do you think you can post something about that and see if anyone wants to go. I think he said that it was on the 15th.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
He it is ............13th May Car show in the river market..ask Jimmy...about times
14th may ShowFest Greenville MS. There is a big group going there for the day. We are leaving that Mor. @800... We went last year badass cars and trucks and hot ass women eveywere...........
15thMay All Ford show at Landers ford on S. University...I will get times in a min........

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
The yellow cobra had Apten poted eaton with matching 2.8 pulley,exhaust,CAI,short throw,and MT street ET.......he was launching @ 4000.....that wasnt his best run..He had 9.1 earier that day....He was power shifting 1-2......3-4.....He was at the last dyno day the LRRS had. I dont know what he put down. We left before he dynoed

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
TRUBLUEGT03 said:
M/t Slicks--his Best Was 9.4 It Was Pretty Quick! PORTED S/C ,PULLEY SWAP 2.8-CAI-EXHAUST-TUNE--PRETTY GOOD TIMES

Thanks. I watched him Dyno the other day and it wasnt' running properly. Nice to see he's got things ironed out.

Users who are viewing this thread