Centerville pics

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
no i didnt go there cause i havent lived here for very long and it just seems alittle to ricer power down there for me. apparently if you have a honda and a folgers coffee can you are apparently a bad ass. but evan i have seen your cobra, very nice. But i do want to get more into it down there but most people down there just seem like they are just going to sit around.

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
i havent seen very many trucks but there is alot of hondas. not so much domestic. i mostly just go after people that haul ass out of shell and dont park there to much because i dont know that many people up there.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
well, we don't uaually hang out there too much ourselves, but we do have a certain presidental spot that we like to kick it. It kind of gets us away from the "ricer" mentality that is lurking in the parking lot. We don't really mention it online because we don't want it to get out. We have a few friends that hang with us that are driving imports, but I don't consider them ricers. I guess I consider "ricer" to be in the attitude of the driver. I know that not everybody it interested in V8 Muscle cars just as I am not into imports. We will be sure and let you know about the next get together we have. You are welcome to come kick it with us.

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
yeah i understand i wouldnt say it on the internet either. but red gt i have seen you before. and i was just messing about the ricer comment. it is for sure a mind set. i use to drive an eclipse, then i realized about the 5.0 is the way to go. Right now i am just waiting on buying the turbo and my rousch side pipes.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
nightstalkerv8 said:
yeah i understand i wouldnt say it on the internet either. but red gt i have seen you before. and i was just messing about the ricer comment. it is for sure a mind set. i use to drive an eclipse, then i realized about the 5.0 is the way to go. Right now i am just waiting on buying the turbo and my rousch side pipes.
You can come kick it with us, I hate sitting around near all those damn illegal imports and immigrants. The stench is foul and their cars suck ass. We mostly kick it at K-Mart on Rodney Parham nowadays, but even last weekend we got booted VERY quickly, so now, like always, we're needing to find a new spot. BTW, I ran into one of my friends last night, and I think we may have a "temporary" kick it spot, maybe to even street race. I'll prolly get him to show me and whoever comes out this weekend where it is exactly. If you're into cruising, we do that too. Come check out the car show this weekend, too (see the other thread in this forum).

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
damn you guys know how to make a new guy feel welcome. you can count me in on friday. this weekend i am going to phoenix to watch the grand tourismo tour with my brother who is a top mechanic for mercedes, i am not as good as him but he can get mostly any deal on ford parts because he use to work at the ford plant in minnesota. but if you need a deal on something just tell me and i can see what i can do....ooh and i will take a picture of his room-mates twin turbo gt. that is a work of art i promise you

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
nightstalkerv8 said:
damn you guys know how to make a new guy feel welcome. you can count me in on friday. this weekend i am going to phoenix to watch the grand tourismo tour with my brother who is a top mechanic for mercedes, i am not as good as him but he can get mostly any deal on ford parts because he use to work at the ford plant in minnesota. but if you need a deal on something just tell me and i can see what i can do....ooh and i will take a picture of his room-mates twin turbo gt. that is a work of art i promise you
If you're out past 11 we can meet up, that's what time I get off work. If anyone wants to meet up at CPL (Christian knows what I'm talking about), let me know. Nothing planned for Friday night... or Saturday... or... Sunday...

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
If the weather turns ominous, as they are predicting, I might be able to make it out this weekend. If the sun shines, chances are, I will be working my ass off.

P.S. - Evan, I still can't stop laughing about the pic you posted. I looked pretty retated.

159124185_m.gif

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
If the weather turns ominous, as they are predicting, I might be able to make it out this weekend. If the sun shines, chances are, I will be working my ass off.

P.S. - Evan, I still can't stop laughing about the pic you posted. I looked pretty retated.
:beer:

I hope it rains like hell, then!

Come out so we take more pics (and make more chops).

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
yea that is usually when i am heading out just give me number to call or something and i will be there. I dont know if my 5.0 will keep up with the cobras but it is worth a shot. with the work i have done it should be able to stick with you, but not win thats for sure. i actually might know of a place to race as well in north little rock i dont want to be anymore exact because i dont want it getting big but it is long, straight, and nearly deserted. If someone wants to ride up there with me sometime tomorrow or thursday to check it out just give me a call and we can go look.

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
hey i know i am new to the forum and all but this place called amp performance in tempe, arizona and they said they would be able to help up out on parts if i just show them some pictures. this place is known for mustangs they have a custom mustang from every year. so if i am able to take a picture on friday with some mustangs as well as the lightnings(not trying to leave anyone out) they will hook us up with some nice deals if they like the cars and i know the guy so i dont think it will be any trouble to get him to help us out. their website is ampperformance.com but it is under construction right now it should be up soon.

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
alright i will give you a call. but does anyone want me to go check out that strip in north little rock. it should be good to go but i just have to make sure we can block it off. Evan i have met you before you were popped your tire in your old blue mustang and i tried to help when i had my eclipse. i am also pretty good friends with your sister. just to clear up that i am not wierd **** trying to find out information.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
nightstalkerv8 said:
alright i will give you a call. but does anyone want me to go check out that strip in north little rock. it should be good to go but i just have to make sure we can block it off. Evan i have met you before you were popped your tire in your old blue mustang and i tried to help when i had my eclipse. i am also pretty good friends with your sister. just to clear up that i am not wierd **** trying to find out information.
Jeb? Holy nuts you actually got a Stang! F*ckin sweet. Yeah I still have no idea what caused that pop, I think it was overinflated at Shell... my friend was using a digital pressure gauge, and maybe it read wrong on that tire.

Yeah come on out this Friday night, I'll meet up with you in LR, call me AFTER 11pm!

Users who are viewing this thread