Centerville pics

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
cobra girl I was just wondering what are the other services that you offer?
Just looking at your avatar and I'm curious.

Ancient chinese secret. :-D

Only a lucky few will ever know... ;-)

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
mhays26 said:
I know that I for one, have and will never treat any girl that I know with the rude, borderline obscene comments that are made on here.

I've seen your game dude...and i like it. Not in a gay way. (well, maybe a little.) But you can shoot some game. :thumbsup:

And this thread struggles. ;-)

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
I've seen your game dude...and i like it. Not in a gay way. (well, maybe a little.) But you can shoot some game. :thumbsup:

And this thread struggles. ;-)

Coming from a stud like you, that may be the best compliment I have ever gootten. Thanks for the ego boost. :D

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
:fart: This is my game :-D oh ya ALMOST FORGOT this is to :beer:

stirthepot.gif

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
just saying whats up

hey i am new to the forum but most people know my mustang in little rock it is black with euros in front and back with the double decker spoiler i am trying to get more into the shell shit but most are just standing around so i am trying to look at where the real action is in arkansas.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
nightstalkerv8 said:
hey i am new to the forum but most people know my mustang in little rock it is black with euros in front and back with the double decker spoiler i am trying to get more into the shell shit but most are just standing around so i am trying to look at where the real action is in arkansas.
Sup! Some of us meet up on the weekends to chill, just keep up with our threads in this forum to see what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread