Centering the Cobra on the Grill?

BlackCobra96

I was just wondering if there is a way to center the Cobra on the grill. I'm not keen on the way that it is offset to the driver's side, especially on GT500s with the stripes. Also, are there holes if the fenders for the Cobra's on the side?

DJFCOBRA

Banned
I've seen photochops before, it looks very awkward, if you don't like how it looks I think deleting it would be the next best thing, but if you have to you could center it, just not my cup of tea.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Man, can't some people just accept tradition for what it is, and ride with it? The original Shelby Mustangs had the grill badges off centered, and this is just a tribute to that original design, same as the convertibles having no stripes, just like the originals.

wildosvt04

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
Man, can't some people just accept tradition for what it is, and ride with it? The original Shelby Mustangs had the grill badges off centered, and this is just a tribute to that original design, same as the convertibles having no stripes, just like the originals.

I totally agree!

There is an infestation of rice running WILD in the world today.
So much so, People who are not in the ricer "movement" think ricer mods are "OK" becasue its seen all over.

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
wildosvt04 said:
I totally agree!

There is an infestation of rice running WILD in the world today.
So much so, People who are not in the ricer "movement" think ricer mods are "OK" becasue its seen all over.

I dont think centering a Cobra emblem is rice by any means. Also " different strokes for different folks" If he wants to center it he can, it's his car and he should do what he wants to it. Granted i dont like when people put altezzas on stangs. But whatever floats you boat , i dont lose sleep over peoples shitty taste :beer:

Wintermute

Banned
I like it offset, I was thinking of doing it to mine. Anyway, you'd have to replace the plastic grille, the snake is set right into the plastic just like the fog-lights on the GT.

Users who are viewing this thread