Cecil Video of 10.49 pass, might as well...

TRBO VNM

SVTboy said:
Nice run!! The car sounds NASTY!!!!!!!!! What rims are on the front????

FR500 18x9 chrome. I have done no weight reduction at all. if anything I have added weight with the system, cage, MSD stuff, etc.

awesome vid, makes me miss my car that much more

I just want to see some install pics man. did you cut the holes for the downpipes yet? I would like to see that to. just to see how much is really done.

just start doing one or two steps every other day. spend 30min here or there and it will slowly come together.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
GREAT vid and times!! Still alot left in it too. Congrats:beer:

What rear tires were you running?

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
That is a nice set up and great runs. You still got the stock IRS? If so what have you done to strengthen it if anything?

TRBO VNM

cobra04972tx1 said:
That is a nice set up and great runs. You still got the stock IRS? If so what have you done to strengthen it if anything?

yeah, IRS and 6-speed.

tranny has upgraded input shaft

IRS has all MM bushings including sway bar and end links and tie rod ends. dif bushings as well and level 5's. there isn't anything else I can replace on it except go solid and that is not for me right now.

TRBO VNM

thanks guys. the stinger definitely made the car sound great. I had the other borla system on the car and it sounded like crap. the stingers really changed the sound. :beer:

TRBO VNM

geepaw said:
nice ! the last run had a strong launch

thanks. I just backed it up with another 10.49 this past friday, but didn't get it on video. only got 2 passes in and it started to rain just as I wanted to turn it up. I ran at a local track this time and instead of spinning like in the video I hooked and bogged. but 60' times and 1/4 mile times are all consistent and the logs looked perfect. 17 degrees up top and 18% duty cycle still to work with.

now just testing out some more things with the 2-step and timing retard and playing around with the time.

Users who are viewing this thread