Cecil this Friday.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
03SVTF said:
OK, I'm going to meet you guys but I don't know which wawa is the wawa that you guys are talking about (these are all the wawa's in Newark from the wawa website)...Is it one of these???

Hey it was cool to meet up with you on I95 and at the track man. Did you get those video's posted?

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
760-MPH said:
Probably just meet at Cecil. I never know what time i am going to get off work so please don't wait for me.

03 Cobra - yeah I have the lowered White Mach around Newark. I haven't drove it in a while but I am always around the 273/kirkwood hwy/cleveland ave area.

Hey man did you ever make it out. There were quite a few Machs out there.

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
good night last night everyone. next time we need some more people to roll up with though.....freakin 13.8's :bash: :shrug:

03SVTF

@10psi
Established Member
ICEMAN9648 said:
Hey it was cool to meet up with you on I95 and at the track man. Did you get those video's posted?

I'll show them to you then, but the first few videos didn't come out to well. I have to host them and stuff yet. Somethin was messed up and the video is blurry - i dunno. I'll get them up in the next few days and ill pm you a link.

mikes93

Established Member
nodaksvt said:
good night last night everyone. next time we need some more people to roll up with though.....freakin 13.8's :bash: :shrug:

13s is not bad at this wheather :thumbsup: what was 60 footer and trap?

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
How was Cecil hooking? They resurfaced the track, right? I'll be down there next month on the 25th, hopefully there's some rubber down by then :thumbsup:

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
bad360rt said:
How was Cecil hooking? They resurfaced the track, right? I'll be down there next month on the 25th, hopefully there's some rubber down by then :thumbsup:

It was ok. I usually cut a 1.8 or 1.9 60ft. I only got a 2.0 and 2.1. Both were done on Nitto Drag Radials. Hopefully after some more rubber gets down I'll get back to my old times. They did however have a crap load of traction agent down. You could hear it peeling as the cars pulled up to the line.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i had it was good being back at the track. hopefully in a couple of weeks i'll get my diff brace and it warms up some and i'll make a few passes. but i want to waite till me and my dad get the GN done so i can race him and make a few passes in the GN
-Tim

Zentenk

Established Member
I will be there on the 25th next month hopefully. Having an FBody club event/trackmeet that day. Hopefully some Cobra's attend.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
Zentenk said:
I will be there on the 25th next month hopefully. Having an FBody club event/trackmeet that day. Hopefully some Cobra's attend.
There's going to be a bunch of R/T's there on the 25th too. Should be a good time :beer:

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
mikes93 said:
13s is not bad at this wheather :thumbsup: what was 60 footer and trap?

yeah, it was bad especially when i ran a 12.8@107 right before that one. dont know the 60ft

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
i'm interested. i have yet to take my 03 cobra to the track. i live in lower de, i might be able to meet up w/ the dover guy(s) to head up to newark.

travis

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
ICEMAN9648 said:
It was ok. I usually cut a 1.8 or 1.9 60ft. I only got a 2.0 and 2.1. Both were done on Nitto Drag Radials. Hopefully after some more rubber gets down I'll get back to my old times. They did however have a crap load of traction agent down. You could hear it peeling as the cars pulled up to the line.

once i saw you run i knew i should have...

what mods you got?

Users who are viewing this thread