Cecil this Friday.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
Figured I'd start a new thread about Cecil this Friday night.

Tim, Bob, Brandon and myself. I know were all in for going to Cecil this weekend. I'm not sure about exactly what time I'll be getting off work on Friday but I can be sure that I'll have enough to make it.

Brandon, would you be able to meet up with tim an I in Newark, DE??

Bob, I can give you directions to Newark and you can meet up with us or give you directions to Cecil, which ever you want.

Tim, I'm assuming that you also work on Friday, I can just meet you in the same parking lot I did last time.

Well guys, chime in and let me know what you wanna do.

Jason

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
sounds good i get off at five and we could meet in the same parking lot. then me and u could go set up meeting place for the others like a wawa or something maybe the one on elkton road maybe then we could all ride up :burnout:
don't know if my dad is going car is broke but hopefully we get it done. we just got a new race chip so hopefully it finally breaks in the 11s :poke:
-Tim

Last edited:

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
nodaksvt, where r u in dover? just head up rt1 north till u get to the 72 exit take that north till u get to newark and go down main street be in the left lane that merges onto newark/elkton rd and go down that road their is a wawa down that road about 4-5 miles on the right just when u get into maryland. i'm going to try to everybody meet their then we can take 95 south to the track if u want to ride down with us.
-Tim

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
760-mph is your car lowered? i think i might have seen it does it have exhaust? around newark area?
-Tim

03SVTF

@10psi
Established Member
I might end up just going to Cecil, I have to figure out how early I can leave (prolly 4pm). If I did that then I would just meet up with you guys down there.

Bob, When are you leaving?, I live in Manchester and work at Beshore & Koller Ford. I think I live like 10min from you, right?

jcf661

Adrenaline Rush
Established Member
Yeah Ill be there as long as it doesnt rain. My dad should be bringing his 5.0 as well.
probably wont get up there until like 6 or 7 though.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
jcf661 said:
Yeah Ill be there as long as it doesnt rain. My dad should be bringing his 5.0 as well.
probably wont get up there until like 6 or 7 though.

Well so far Friday is looking clear. Snow on Sunday though.

Jason

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
03SVTF- i have no idea where manchester is. sorry.but ill probably be leaving about an hour + before eveyone meets up.

03COBRA 87GN- thanks for the directions. ill take that route.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
what time were planning on meeting? i get off at 5 and racing starts at 6.

jason did u find out what time you would be able to meet us?

nodaksvt what time do u think u will be in newark? i'll PM my cell number if you need some more directions.

i was planning on getting everbody to meet at the wawa on newark/elkton rd sometime after 5. so lets get a roll call together so we all know who should be their
-Tim

nodaksvt

ehhh?
Established Member
maybe around 5:15-5:30 or whenever everyone decides to meet. i'd rather get there early than have people wait on me.

oh yeah, another thing. where can i get some 110 fuel?

760-MPH

Established Member
Probably just meet at Cecil. I never know what time i am going to get off work so please don't wait for me.

03 Cobra - yeah I have the lowered White Mach around Newark. I haven't drove it in a while but I am always around the 273/kirkwood hwy/cleveland ave area.

jcf661

Adrenaline Rush
Established Member
ICEMAN9648 said:
Well so far Friday is looking clear. Snow on Sunday though.

Jason

Im in for sure then. Ill try to look for a couple of you guys when I get up there. Its been a while since I have hung out with some other mustang and lightning people. I should be pretty easy to spot. Ill probably have the only bright atlantic blue cobra vert up there.

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
03cobra 87GN said:
what time were planning on meeting? i get off at 5 and racing starts at 6.

jason did u find out what time you would be able to meet us?

nodaksvt what time do u think u will be in newark? i'll PM my cell number if you need some more directions.

i was planning on getting everbody to meet at the wawa on newark/elkton rd sometime after 5. so lets get a roll call together so we all know who should be their
-Tim

Well with Bob being new to the area, do you think it would be easier to just meet somewhere on Main St? I'll find out tomorrow (Thursday) exactly what time I'll be leaving work on Friday.

Jason

03SVTF

@10psi
Established Member
OK, I'm going to meet you guys but I don't know which wawa is the wawa that you guys are talking about (these are all the wawa's in Newark from the wawa website)...Is it one of these???

4601 Station & Ogletown Road
http://wawa.com/storelocator/storeloc-results.asp?StoreNumber=817

274 East Chestnut Hill Road
http://wawa.com/storelocator/storeloc-results.asp?StoreNumber=819

Salem Church & S. Chapman Rd, 1 Salem Village Sq.
http://wawa.com/storelocator/storeloc-results.asp?StoreNumber=829

1693 Pulaski Highway
http://wawa.com/storelocator/storeloc-results.asp?StoreNumber=844

2754 Pulaski HWY
http://wawa.com/storelocator/storeloc-results.asp?StoreNumber=850

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread