CDC light bar is in!

Red3

Established Member
Well, my bro got my light bar installed over the weekend for me. Here are pics

5.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

And if anyone wants to make me a sig with that last pic it would be awesome!

Last edited:

01BlueCobraVert

Established Member
Looks awesome man. I am installing mine next week. just wondering... What did you do to resolve the seatbelt loop issue? Did you alter yours or just take them off?

1hot281

Established Member
How hard are those to install? someone local is selling one for $300... i was thinking about picking it up...

3black0sheep6

Established Member
Looks awesome man. I am installing mine next week. just wondering... What did you do to resolve the seatbelt loop issue? Did you alter yours or just take them off?

i just bent them for now. I dont really have the tools to take the head rest off and cut them like it says to. So its working for now, but its only temp

man that car is sick.props, love the light bar, when you gonna move the spoiler back?

In due time im sure

How hard are those to install? someone local is selling one for $300... i was thinking about picking it up...

I would give it a 5 on a scale of 1-10. Its not hard, more time consuming than anything. Your gonna need a good file to file down the panels on the inside.

We got that one for 300 (Brand new in the box, still in plastic). Which is a killer deal IMO cuz they are 450 brand new. So i say go for it.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member

You should be able to flip them upside down. thats what I did on a friends car and it worked fine.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
that looks so freakin awesome man! seeing black verts with those bars makes me wish i went with a vert myself...

Users who are viewing this thread