CD Stuck in Player

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Hi all,

Got the Mach 460 stereo and the CD player is acting up. It plays the CD that's in there...but refuses to eject it. Any way to manually spit this out using a paperclip or any other tricks?

Thanks.

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
I gutted mine with a Dremel tool and put my WB in it so the AF reads in the track window. I have an iPod with a remote control wired in place of the CD deck.

console2A.JPG

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Thanks for the replies. I think I'll try disconnecting the battery and see if that works. Puching it did nothing.

BTW: I really dig that wideband install :beer:

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
I used a blank CD. The way I do it is I hit the eject button and then slide the blank CD in half way. The tracks grip the blank CD and then the CD in the player and it spits out the CD in the player. It also helps if you are on an incline. I dont bother with it anymore because now I just hook my Ipod up to the casset player.

tt54l32v

Established Member
i took mine apart glued a spacer on the stop at the end of the eject screw and bingo no more probs

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Using a credit card to help side it out works... Or if you really dont care about the disc you can use a pair of long nose pliers and pull that sob out :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread