CCW Wheels...if you have them...post them please!!!

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
meh, i dont like how the spokes dont wrap around the lugs on the 505. i think ours looks better
IMG_0170-1.jpg

Steve, Im gunna need some rimz fo meh whip soon...hit me up dogg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Not even close. The 505A's are so much smoother and sexy!
I will have a set soon!

well we can make those in 2 piece without the bolts if that's what bugs ya but if you just plain like the other design better, that's cool. it is a nice looking wheel as well. :beer:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I was so close to ordering the CCW Classics awhile ago, but the more I looked at them, the more the black centered ones reminded me of an 80s Trans Am for some reason. I think I'm nuts. The other styles are very nice however. :pepper:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Do you have any pics of the 2 piece? and how much are they?

just take a long look at mine, close your eyes, and imagine them without the bolts, lol. they'll look exactly the same, but with no bolts. we've only recently started making this design and everyone who has ordered them so far has wanted 3 piece.

ill pm you the price since this is a ccw thread. :read:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I was so close to ordering the CCW Classics awhile ago, but the more I looked at them, the more the black centered ones reminded me of an 80s Trans Am for some reason. I think I'm nuts. The other styles are very nice however. :pepper:

lol. that's true! they actually kind of reminded me of the old fiero wheels, the old school BBS mesh. they look ok to me, just not really my preference for a wheel.

they do look good with the anthracite centers pictured above though. :beer:
they seem to blend in a little better imo.

D19

Established Member

lol. that's true! they actually kind of reminded me of the old fiero wheels, the old school BBS mesh. they look ok to me, just not really my preference for a wheel.

they do look good with the anthracite centers pictured above though. :beer:
they seem to blend in a little better imo.

Personally I love them.

Keep in mind the classics are true race wheels, they are not meant to be a fashion statement. but CCW makes them as a race wheel with a street application.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread