CCW Wheels...if you have them...post them please!!!

DanielB

WHPPLD
Established Member
2 questions.

1) You guys with 18x11s on the rear with the Classics, does your wheel stick out as far as mine? I have a solid axle in the car but it seems like it sticks out too far.

6jdn8kn.jpg

87ixqx4.jpg

2) What is everyone using to clean them and what technique?

Everyone's cars look great!

no one?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Best first post ever???

Absolutely gorgeous car. White Z/FRC's are awesome. I'm thinking about stealing it.

SeankySnake

Established Member
The 505A's are the best looking wheel' on any 03/04 Cobra. To me what really would set the car and rims of would be a Baer brake and rotor upgrade to compliment the wheels as well. I hope to get a set of 505A's and brake+rotor upgrade this spring. Keep this thread alive and going, CCW's are awesome!

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Best first post ever???

Absolutely gorgeous car. White Z/FRC's are awesome. I'm thinking about stealing it.

+1. My neighbor has one. BONE stock & he won't do shit to it. I'll be sending him pics of that one. Maybe he'll come around.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member

Yeah, you're too far out. And you also look like you have a lift kit instead of a lowered ride. If you didn't get them second hand then you should have done some BS measuring to flush that puppy out.

I use Mothers Billet metal polish and some elbow grease. Works best for me. The polish ball didn't do so well for me.

DanielB

WHPPLD
Established Member
Yeah, you're too far out. And you also look like you have a lift kit instead of a lowered ride. If you didn't get them second hand then you should have done some BS measuring to flush that puppy out.

I use Mothers Billet metal polish and some elbow grease. Works best for me. The polish ball didn't do so well for me.

I bought them second hand :( They are 6.5 BS. I have a solid axle in my car. Do you think 6.75 would be enough or do they need to be 7? Any help would be great because I don't want to sell them, thanks!

I bought them second hand :( They are 6.5 BS. I have a solid axle in my car. Do you think 6.75 would be enough or do they need to be 7? Any help would be great because I don't want to sell them, thanks!
I think you just need to lower the car and it will make it look a lot better.

With the way it sits up so high it makes it look worst than it really is.

I say lower it some and take another look at it...

Other than that it looks sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread