CCW custom sinister look/drag pack..

10thredvert

Established Member
I am interested if they weigh similar to what other drag wheels weigh. They are beautiful wheels, but weight is my biggest concern.

blackonblacksls

Established Member
I am interested if they weigh similar to what other drag wheels weigh. They are beautiful wheels, but weight is my biggest concern.

Illl take these, on thier tires, and ill take a bogart on its tires.. and I will let you know the difference...

If weight saving is the number 1 concern these probly are not the best option....

They are street wheel, setup in size to be used for drag racing.

blackonblacksls

Established Member
ill leave the price the way it is and throw in the rear tires in the pictures for free.. Only have a weekend of track use and a few hundred street miles.

blackonblacksls

Established Member
850 with front tires...

and they fit cobra brakes no problems, and they also have a big brake cut, so I am pretty sure they would even fit the brembo or whatever big brake kits.. They sit like over and inch from the stock cobra/bullitt calipers.

blackonblacksls

Established Member
Ok, just got 2 messages.. One guy saying price sounds good but wants to test fit first.. If he doesnt come through.. THe fronts or going to Sneeks, and the rears are still for sale..

These rears are perfec for the guy that wants to run some drag radials or slicks on his IRS cobra..

I will sell the rears with a set of 26 inch slicks, and 255 radials all for 1000 dollars.

blackonblacksls

Established Member
****ING WHEELS ARE SOLD...

ANd just incase anyone is wonderin, or anyone cares, they fit 14inch front alcon calipers with room to spare.

Users who are viewing this thread