CCW custom sinister look/drag pack..

blackonblacksls

Established Member
powder coated black, 17x4 fronts... 16x11 rears 6inches of backspacing.. FIt perfect with a m and h front runner, and a 255 radial out back...

wheels only 1500+ shipping

IMG_5598-261.jpg

IMG_5638-300.jpg

NMRAPIC-1.jpg

NMRAPIC.jpg

PB150112.jpg

PB150113.jpg

PB150116.jpg

PB150117.jpg

1raresnake

Established Member
Would you trade these for 04 chrome oem cobra rims with good amount of thread left on them and 16X9 and 17X7 pro stars xp's?

Fat-cat

Established Member
Yeah the bs is way off for my IRS or i would be all over them.. Have you taken them on the street much ? I dont know if they could take our road duty up here lol

blackonblacksls

Established Member
Really? so if they fit the IRS you would buy them? The car in the pictures is an IRS car... Obviously as you can tell in the pictures, they fit spot on.... So how about it?

If you are serious let me know... But in all honesty, your comment just came across just like all the other guys who come up with one reason or another as to why they cant buy something, but in reality, dont have the money, or the intention of actually doing it.

but back on topic.

they are street wheels, made to be driven on the street..

If you pick these up they are not as light or as flimsy as a weld or bogart or something...

I drive my car mostly on the street, itsonly been to the track on these wheels twice....

Yeah the bs is way off for my IRS or i would be all over them.. Have you taken them on the street much ? I dont know if they could take our road duty up here lol

Red99SVT

Established Member
I guess its opinion then, because I think in the pictures they stick out at least an inch too far. You even said in an old thread about them that they sent you the wrong backspacing. Its a good price though if someone is able to use them.

blackonblacksls

Established Member
I guess its opinion then, because I think in the pictures they stick out at least an inch too far. You even said in an old thread about them that they sent you the wrong backspacing. Its a good price though if someone is able to use them.

If you put big tires that buldge out past the wheel they dont sit flush.. Thats why i said, they fit perfect with a 255 drag radial...

Thats why i put 10 different pictures at all different angles... You can see for yourself how they fit...

blackonblacksls

Established Member
My guess would be in the high teens...

Thier 18x11 wheels are 22 if i remember correctly.. So no doubt these would be lighter.

blackonblacksls

Established Member
didnt forget about putting them on a scale, but the scale at the shop is broken...

How interested are you in buying them? i could run them down to the local fedex, but if you are just curious about the weight with no intention to buy i would rather not go through the trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread