CCW Classics or BC Forged

nexxone_05

Accelerated Machines
Established Member
Currently have a black set of CCW Classics on my Metallic Silver coupe. I was thinking of re doing the finish so the wheels can stand out a little more, the black just blends in with the tires IMO.

I came across a few threads with with BC Forged wheels and it got me thinking of maybe just getting a new set of wheels with a different design.

Anyone have photos of BC Forged LE05 or MLE52 design on silver coupes.
IMG_5154.jpg

stangfreak

Established Member
Debating on getting rid of my twisted classics for these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The classics always look mint on a 03 04 cobra. But everywhere I go with the car, especially when I go to the shop, everyone always comes over and compliments the wheels. Im more of a classic 5 spoke guy.

stangfreak

Established Member
Good, still have it. Just had to put a drivers side window motor and regulator in it. That was fun. Needs a AC charge too.
Thats good to hear. I dont think I can sell my car. Its too nostalgic at this point. Im glad you still have the car and doing well.

stangfreak

Established Member
This is the type of style wheel I usually go for. If I can sell the CCW wheels, these are definitely one of my options. Any particular reason you went with the TD03 vs LE05?
The LE05 are also really nice wheels. I think those are modular. I didnt want to have the rivets on the wheels. I just thought it would be harder to keep clean. The finish I got on my wheels is also easy to maintain. so easy to clean. I basically got the same setup as kevin with the sonic blue cobra. He is a member on here and deals with BC forged. I forgot his screen name. But he can hook you up. You can basically copy his exact wheel since they have all the measurements on file. That is what I did. I can also add big breaks on the car. Its an option they give you when they make your wheels.

Like I said I love my wheels that I got. Its simple and clean. And again everywhere I go people always come over and ask what wheels I got. simple looking but they draw attention.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread