CCW Classic Reps Coming!!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Even I see absolutely no purpose in spending $625 a wheel and I spend a lot on my car. I'd rather have a fast car with knockoffs then a slower one with real ones, because at the end of the day whoever wins has the better car.

my afs replica's are cheap knockoffs... people love em :beer:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Even I see absolutely no purpose in spending $625 a wheel and I spend a lot on my car. I'd rather have a fast car with knockoffs then a slower one with real ones, because at the end of the day whoever wins has the better car.

Amen. As long as they dont bend when you hit a big hole in the road or something.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member

This.

function>form

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I could see them being around the $300 range.

yuke175

Established Member
link to thread of bigger versions to come? all i see is info on 15s and 16s

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
The race versions of CCWs come that way.

Think again, the CCW's do NOT come with any kind of universal lug nut pattern. They offer the race series which includes holes cut between each lug nut to shed weight from the wheels. Go ahead and try to use those "universal lug nut holes" and watch your wheels fall off lol. They also offer cuts between each assembly nut/bolt along the inner lip for the same purpose. These knock offs will never come close to the real ones, CCW's are popular for their quality not just for the looks. The knock offs will look just as cheap as the material they are made of. To each their own.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Think again, the CCW's do NOT come with any kind of universal lug nut pattern. They offer the race series which includes holes cut between each lug nut to shed weight from the wheels. Go ahead and try to use those "universal lug nut holes" and watch your wheels fall off lol. They also offer cuts between each assembly nut/bolt along the inner lip for the same purpose. These knock offs will never come close to the real ones, CCW's are popular for their quality not just for the looks. The knock offs will look just as cheap as the material they are made of. To each their own.

Where anywhere in my post did I say anything about that? Obviously I knew that already. He was complaining about the extra holes, the CCW race version has extra holes too, which I was getting at. Chill out lol. And don't get so butthurt about them making knockoffs, they serve a purpose and if people want the real ones they can go ahead. Reason being is I'm not spending almost $4000 on rims and tires for wheels that will only be used for car shows and rarely driven. Doesn't make any sense at all to do that.

svt5150

Established Member
i hope they do not all come with the universal lug pattern

Those aren't universal... If you go on their site or look at the pic the lug holes are different sizes. They even stated it on their FB page. Wheels will be in the same price range as all their other versions. 18's usually are in the $900-1050 range and the 19's are $1050-1200.

94svtcobraftw

Established Member
not to sound like a dick, but people buy ccw's because they are a nice quality wheel and they want something different that the dont see everyday. Knockoffs are one thing for common wheels (bullets, cobra r's, etc), but ccw's are not common wheels. if you want the look, pay the price

Users who are viewing this thread