CCW 505A's-Any interest?

SWORDY

Banned
Hey guys, I found a set of drag wheels/tires I may jump on. Would anyone be interested in my wheels. They are polished ccw 505a's.

front 18x9.5 w/ 265/35/18 bfg kdw2
rear 18x11 w/ 315/30/18 bfg drag radials

Tires are slightly used, perfect shape. Wheels are mounted which cost me $150, wheels are brand spankin new. I had to wait 2 weeks to get these in. Let me know if interested. Id want somewhere around $3500.

Right now just seeing if anyone would buy them, not officially for sale yet.

Last edited:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
i would jump all over these if i had the money. Good luck if you sell them

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
I am sure alot of people are interested, they are just not interested in the $3500 price LOL. CCWs FTMFW though

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yeah, I'd say 90% of the folks would LOVE to have this setup! Just that 99% of them can't afford it. Good luck with the sale Brandon. They're beauties.

TRBO VNM

Yeah, I'd say 90% of the folks would LOVE to have this setup! Just that 99% of them can't afford it. Good luck with the sale Brandon. They're beauties.

I beg to differ. how many people spend money on a twin screw? turbo's, etc. it is more of where people feel like they want to spend their money to mod their cars. some are all looks, some are all power and some are a little of both.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I beg to differ. how many people spend money on a twin screw? turbo's, etc. it is more of where people feel like they want to spend their money to mod their cars. some are all looks, some are all power and some are a little of both.
True, true......I'm certainly in the psuedo 1% category.........:banana:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
You have to pay to play either way. I'll pay for a Whipple but can find rims with tires that look just as good.

TRBO VNM

You have to pay to play either way. I'll pay for a Whipple but can find rims with tires that look just as good.

yup. its also all about taste. I couldn't find a wheel that I just really liked. so I sucked it up and put the turbo on hold and dropped the money on the true forged.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
yup. its also all about taste. I couldn't find a wheel that I just really liked. so I sucked it up and put the turbo on hold and dropped the money on the true forged.

Nice! Are they on yet? Are we still good for Friday?

Bump for Brandon's CCW's

TRBO VNM

How long has it been since you ordered them?

month. right now it is 6-8 weeks and then another 2 for chrome. luckily he already ordered my tires and they are collecting dust, so I don't have to worry about them being out of stock

SWORDY

Banned
month. right now it is 6-8 weeks and then another 2 for chrome. luckily he already ordered my tires and they are collecting dust, so I don't have to worry about them being out of stock

I hear you. My wheels/tires have been collecting dust for 3months now.

By the way I added some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread