CC Plates

dstow13

Established Member
What are y'alls opinion on the best cc plates out there? When I get back to the states in a few months I'll be installing basically all new suspension parts. I'll be installing lowering springs and the last thing to get is some cc plates. There isn't too many brands out there that I found and it's hard to determine what's best, you know haha. I will be installing 11-14 koni yellow struts

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
I've had my Maximum Motorsports CC plates in over 4 years now. They do what they're supposed to do and they were super easy to install when I added Ford K Springs.

natedog_1959

Established Member
I would look at Vorshlag as well. They thrash their stuff pretty hard. If it can hold up to a TT3 car, it should be more than enough for a street/HPDE car.

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
I just pulled the trigger on some MM plates for $265 from CJ Pony parts. I really wanted the Vorshlag but just couldn't justify the difference in cost.

dstow13

Established Member
I just ordered the MM plates as well. Should have done more shopping lol. I got them for $305 from LMR. Thanks everyone for their input. I also couldn't justify the cost of the Vorshlag since so many people have said good things about MM.

Thanks again peeps!

Last edited:

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
No issues with the MM plates. Use them on both my Mustangs and have always held up well with no noise.

hotpart.com

Established Member
Of course we are biased but our plates have a lifetime warranty and come with everything you need to install them. Unlike other plates you don't have to take stuff from the stock strut mount to make our plates work.

24220-Top-Bottom-2.jpg

Caster Camber Plate Benefits:

• Allows for camber and caster adjustment not available from the factory
  • Allows you to align your Mustang back to factory specifications even when lowered over 2.5 inches.
  • Camber & caster are adjustable separately.
  • Offset design allows for either street use or race use alignments.
  • Provides for caster adjustment not found on the factory mounts
  • Caster adjustment to allow correction for OEM production tolerances.
  • Alignment is easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower.
  • Spherical bearing eliminates un-wanted deflection and precisely locates the strut shaft during cornering.
  • Completely assembled and bolts in with no need for extra drilling or cutting.
  • ONLY kit that includes everything needed to install all the way down to the rubber spring isolator.
  • Unlike competitors you don’t need to remove parts from the factory mount and install on our mount.

Product Features:

• Over 2.5 degrees of camber adjustment, adjustable without affecting caster.
  • 0.7 degrees of range of caster adjustment.
  • PTFE lined spherical bearing manufactured in the USA.
  • All parts are either plated or powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection.
  • Protected under US Patent No. 8,820,759 and 9,073,577.
  • Lifetime warranty on the entire camber plate to the original owner.

Fit: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Ford Mustang All (Excludes GT500)

GBCoyote

Established Member
I run the MM ones and have no complaints. Just make sure to remember that almost every CC plates company is not compatible with Strange engineering struts. The shaft diameter is too small on the strut and they create a chatter. I tried and found out the hard way and swapped to koni yellows with success.

Nuar

Established Member
I have the MM plates as well. Good piece. The only gripe I have with them is that they have to be adjusted with the suspension unloaded, then lowered to check the allignment, if off, raise back up, adjust, lower. It's a pain because i don't trust just anyone to do my allignment. The only place I bring it to charges through the nose for an allignment.

Users who are viewing this thread