catch can setups

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ yea your setup looks killer! I think I kinda understand how you did it. From the passanger side valve cover you took a line and routed it to the catch can, then from the drivers side valve cover to the catch can and then one from catch to the intake correct??

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Man I gotta get busy on mine have all the pieces just have'nt gotten around to it but those shiney ones look way better than my $12 one I wish I had a reason to get one of those lol. Looks good Helomech

Helomech74

Established Member
^^ yea your setup looks killer! I think I kinda understand how you did it. From the passanger side valve cover you took a line and routed it to the catch can, then from the drivers side valve cover to the catch can and then one from catch to the intake correct??

From the passenger side valve cover to the driver side into a tee, from the driver side valve cover into the same tee fitting. Then form the tee fitting to the catch can.

The line that you see going to my intake is for the IAC. There is no line attaching the intake to the catch can, no need for it.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
From the passenger side valve cover to the driver side into a tee, from the driver side valve cover into the same tee fitting. Then form the tee fitting to the catch can.

The line that you see going to my intake is for the IAC. There is no line attaching the intake to the catch can, no need for it.

Is there anyway that you can get a shot of the engine bay from the otherside?? It would really be appreicated!:beer:

Helomech74

Established Member
It might be awhile before I can get any pics, as the car is in storage and I am getting ready to head overseas for about 9 months.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Crap that sucks!! Getting a pic of your setup would help out a lot. But I think I understand so I'll have to fab up something like you did.

MOmystic

WashMOmystic
Established Member
CobraIntercooler010.jpg

i got it at homedepot for $12 works great:banana:

Is that real mystic paint on the intake and valve covers? Got any more pics of the car? It looks bad ass!

03CobraRed

Established Member
You can see mine here, from the intake to the drivers side valve cover. Just the Cheapo one, I would love to do the well thought out one above but first things first!

DSCF6412.jpg

LDC2335

Established Member
so we only need em on the drivers side( separator ), or does the majority of crap just come outta there?

also, if just slap some breathers on there, dont they get clogged up pretty quick? that could be bad right?

Last edited:

MR.ADAMS

Established Member
IMG00033.gif

I usually have a few drops of oil collected in the bottom there.

Man I need to get my engine room looking as good as everyone elses, i'm a little embarassed by it.

Users who are viewing this thread