cat was poisoned

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'll just tone it down to avoid more infractions. BTW, I watched American Psycho tonight, I thought it was an interesting film.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
Not any more!:banana:

shrig-im-dead-cat_2.jpg

It's one thing for people to try to get this guy to understand that he might be a little off-base in his perceptions of reality, but this is just over the line.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
WOW! Alot of cat haters in here. They are just being animals. So what if a cat gets on the car or a DOG takes a leak on my wheels., they are just doing what animals do! Yes it gets me mad but I am certainly not going to go kill every free roaming animal around the neighborhood because of it. Just wash it off, its just a car. Cut the guy some slack, his pet just died. To the OP, rest in peace to your cat man. Have a heart guys.

It's not so much about hate, as it is priorities. My car> your cat. It's just a cat, you can get another one.
Sucks the OP's cat died...I'm sure he's bummed...but I bet the cat was bummed it had to wait a week to get to the vet.

slick4_6

Established Member
This is not smackdown, now your being rude asshole.

If anyone is the asshole it would be the guy that made his cat suffer for a week before carrying it to the vet. If I caught your cat on my car multiple times it would not suffer. If the neighbor poisoned your cat they were just giving you time to say your goodbyes.

Blk04Snake

Established Member
I made a post a little over a week ago about my cat getting hit by a car. I hated the cats (there's 2 here, left by my dad when I bought the house) and they crawl on the cars and leave hair all over the furniture. Even as much as I dislike them, I was sad when Sylvester got run over, and I found him in the road when I came home. And I'd be really pissed if I found out a neighbor poisoned him.

It's very true, animals will be animals. Not much you can do about them roaming if they're an outdoor animal besides fences and leashes.

Last edited:

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
necropsy.

And I'm sorry but Cats are safer indoors. I stopped letting cats out years ago after having one loose her tail.

+1
Same thing happened to ours. Except instead of losing his tail, something clawed the shit out of him. I figured it was a big 'Coon.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
Sorry to hear, but after having 2 cats never come back home after they ran outside. I dont let any cats out, never intenionally.

Don't let your next cat outside. Get rid of the doggie door if you must

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
OP: You still don't get it huh!? No one is being a damncat hater in here. People are trying to get you to see things clearly!

YOU voluntarily let your cat out! You have no proof it was poisoned on purpose. This is a direct result of your negligence, not anyone elses.

Your car example was completely stupid btw. You didn't make a proper comparison.

Also you accuse people of being inhuman towards animals? What would the city think of you neglecting your animal and not taking it to the vet within reasonable time? I bet there would be a fine coming your way as well.

The only concrete thing we KNOW is that you neglected your cat by letting him out of YOUR property and then by not providing prompt medical attention. We ALSO know that your feeling of impotence after losing your pet has led you to point fingers else where when in fact you should only be pointing them at yourself.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Sorry about your cat. If someone did do evil they will have to deal with their actions. The thought of someone harming an animal like that makes me angry :fm:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I already asked the vet about the autopsy, they said it costs $800. its the only way to know for sure, but too expensive for me to do.

Yes, she was an outdoor cat, there is no was to keep her inside since she uses our dog door to get out.

you are just as responsible for the cat's death as the idiot that poisoned it. you let your cat roam the neighborhood and failed to keep it under control. That is on you.

If I was your neighbor you would be short a cat as well. I would catch it and take it to the pound since you obviously didn't care enough about it to keep it on your own property.

sux to lose a pet. sux worse when it is at least partially your own fault.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
If she has any pets, shoot them. That's proper retaliation where I'm from. Otherwise, find you some chemicals that destroys grass and trees and pour it on her yard in the middle of the night. This is also acceptable retribution.

this is a ****ing stupid idea. he has no proof it was his neighbor only suspicions.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
If you wanna pay the vet $800 to do the autoposy, you will have scientific evidence that supports my claim. I have a witness that heard everything that I claim my neighbor said. That should be enough evidence to formally charge her with a criminal offense.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where'd you get your law degree from? if you want scientific evidence YOU pay for the damn autopsy. Frankly some of the comments you have made here could constitute libel. You have accused your neighbor of a crime with absolutely no proof.

How many times have you threatened to punch someone in the face or kill someone that has pissed you off? would you be willing to go to jail if one of them died or got beat up and they claimed you did it solely based on you running your mouth one day?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
meow! Meow! MEEEEOOOOWWWW! lick lick, uhg arg ***cough cough***
a sad meeeeeooowwww!
a sadder meuhhhhhhhhhh sssss gasp gasp plop, thud!

crickets chirping

Last edited by a moderator:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I would hate if some one poisened my dog....but then again I don't let him run wild through the nieghborhood. I hate that my neighbors let their cats run around. The person souldn't have poisend them but maybe you shouldn't let your cat out crapping on other people's lawns.

Users who are viewing this thread