Track is Crack
She arrived tonight.....

IMG_2315%u00255B1%u00255D.JPG

1993 Teal Cobra #4499. 186K miles

Mods:
- Hurst shifter (will be replaced with MGW
- Shorty headers
- Flowmasters

She needs some TLC and fixing here and there, but she runs strong and she runs cold!!!

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Nope, neither Casper or the Teal (need to come up with a name) will be a DD. I'll most likely sell the Fusion I have, save up for a truck and the SVT Focus will again take daily use when I get the head rebuilt.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! To both you and Casper! LOL. That Teal Cobra looks pretty nice as it sets. With the TLC you're planning it should look mighty nice when you're done. Nice find. :)

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Now all you need is a red car. Red, white and... well, teal is in the blue family... 'Murica!

Looks nice, Mike! :)

Fox 5.0

Established Member
Congrats on the '93. Love me some fox Cobra! Is it just because the car is getting off the truck or is that thing slammed??

laddanator

Established Member
Nice ride, Casper!! I just picked up a Fox myself. Not a Cobra but a 93 hatch GT, and after driving a sn95 so long, them Foxbody brakes feel like stepping on a wet turd!!! I have a 96 Cobra parts car and did the sn95 brake upgrade on my Foxy. Man what a difference!

Last edited:

Rod98SVT

Established Member
You got any pics of Casper? In high school there was a mean white 93 GT that was unbeatable. Funny as it may be it was also called Casper, the guy went on to paint Casper the Ghost on the hood. Doubt its the same car but reading this bought back fond memories. Great looking Cobra, congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread